Rico Kastilani

View Rico Kastilani's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Thank You, Fed- Warren And Jorge Are Thrilled By Another Play Day In The Casino [View article]
    This guy is a broken record!!! See his history of Seeking Alpha articles.
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Bottom's Not In----Why This Market Is Dumber Than A Mule [View article]
    This guy is a broken record!!!!!
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Assessing Wal-Mart After Internal Minimum Wage Hike [View article]
    Walmart is a stock you buy, lock it in your secret underground vault and never sell for the rest of your life. This dividend aristocrat is a CASH COW that just keeps giving and a rising stock price that keeps going up as inflation and wages keeps rising!!

If a gun was put to my head and I have to choose which to invest for the next 5-10 years between 10 year US treasury note yielding 1.98% (as of this writing) or buy Walmart, I WOULD CHOOSE WALMART. IT'S A NO BRAINER!!!
    Mar 19, 2015. 03:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Significant Short Interest Moves To Analyze [View article]
    "Don't fall in love with a stock, just date it."
    Then you know exactly what I'm doing with AAPL stock

Thanks Bill for another insightful facts!
    Mar 11, 2015. 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crude Oil: A Bounce Is On The Horizon [View article]
    Don't catch a falling knife.
    Dec 9, 2014. 01:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Only Yesterday---How The Federal Debt Went From $1 Trillion To $18 Trillion In 33 Years [View article]
    Have you heard of inflation???
    Dec 8, 2014. 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Was The Gold Price So Low In 1999/2000? [View article]
    This is BS!!! The USD $ was strong,, PERIOD!
    Dec 3, 2014. 09:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • McDonald's Isn't Getting Better - Things Just Can't Get Much Worse [View article]
    It can't get much worse doesn't mean the stock can't go down. Have you heard of P/E contraction?
    Nov 25, 2014. 02:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Twitter: A Chance To Buy [View article]
    I'm a very happy short Bill Maurer!!!
    Nov 3, 2014. 12:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Twitter: A Chance To Buy [View article]
    The Title is: A Chance To Buy

Hahahaha what joke Bill Maurer!! Your article is misleading people at best.

You can't fool me! I'm a very happy short right now!
    Nov 3, 2014. 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Twitter: A Chance To Buy [View article]
    A chance to buy and go broke....
    Or a chance to sell and make money....

I think I've made more money trading Twitter then the company has ever made since its IPO. I'm make more money than a $30 billion market cap company that's losing money. This company is a JOKE LOL!!!
    Oct 29, 2014. 12:51 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bold Forecast: Wednesday Was Not The Bottom [View article]
    I don't think this Wednesday was the final bottom either. Have you looked into margin debt level? Very concerning.
    Oct 17, 2014. 04:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Returning To High School, Investment Style [View article]
    Being humble is the best attitude one can have when approaching the market. People with egos don't last very long in the market place.

There's a quote "The market will humble you."
    Jul 23, 2014. 10:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Reiterating My Netflix Buy Rating [View article]
    Clearly the author has been drinking too much of the "Coolaid" if you know what I mean....
    Jul 19, 2014. 01:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo: Why The Market Has Got It All Wrong And Why I'm Doubling Down Into The Alibaba IPO [View article]
    There's no point in reading the article after seeing the title.

One thing investors must know:

"The market is always right!!" There is no place for ego in the market place. I learned it the hard way. The market will humble you!
    Jul 18, 2014. 12:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment