I'm a senior in high school and most interested in long and short positions and arbitrage. I'll be attending Emory University next year on the pre-business track for Goizueta Business School. I began investing at thirteen, and I've read just about everything about and by Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch and Benjamin Graham. I'm a big fan of Seth Klarman and David Einhorn as well. I invest in companies with a "durable advantage" trading below intrinsic value or companies that are trading well below liquidation value.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Riley Wilkins.
Currently, there are no blog details for Riley Wilkins.
Currently, there are no book details for Riley Wilkins.
Latest Comments more »
- Blackberry had earnings of ... on BlackBerry Bear Case Is Flawed - Shares Should ...
- I'm not sure if Workday eve... on Demystifying The Microsoft/Apple Comparison Arg...
- By shorting an index you're... on 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market
- Does anyone have any insigh... on Why Apple's Q2 Earnings Make It A Fist-Pounding...
- Mark,Thank you for your com... on What's The Deal With Salesforce.com?