Rising Dividend Investing
This user currently has no profile.
Greg Donaldson is the director of Portfolio Strategy of Donaldson Capital Management. He has been in the securities business since 1975 and has founded or co-founded three investment management firms. He is on the board of directors of St. Mary’s Health System and Seton Health. He serves on the Board of Trustees of the Memorial Trust Fund of Redeemer Lutheran Church. He is also a trustee of the Pumphrey Foundation. Greg graduated from Purdue University with a BS is Economics in 1970. Greg is married with two children and resides with his family in McCutchanville, a suburb north of Evansville, Indiana.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Rising Dividend Investing Our research has shown that the price growth of some company's stock is highly correlated to the company's dividend growth. We estimate there are about 300 companies worldwide where this phenomenon exists. In those cases were this high correlation is present, we have found that buying the stock when its ...More
price is below it projected dividend line has proved profitable. Additionally, our research vividly shows that sharp price growth in a stock that is not corroberated by accompanying sharp dividend growth often leads to disappointing performance.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- David V. and all,That divid... on Is The Market Overvalued?
- Thanks to all for the quest... on Driving The Bull: Dividend Growth Pushing The M...
- Based on what I see we are ... on Driving The Bull: Dividend Growth Pushing The M...
- SDS,The title is one of our... on So Goes the Dividend, So Goes the Stock
- You mind if I ask how you c... on Uncorrelated Correlations: Market Correlation C...