This user currently has no profile.
I am a personal finance and investing blogger. A software designer by profession, I have a passion for economics, business, finance and investing. My personal financial goals are to generate enough passive income to fund my retirement, and along the journey - share my experiences and help the readers.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Roadmap2Retire A personal finance and investing blog covering all aspects of savings, investing and growing with the use of combination of index funds, high income dividend stocks and dividend growing stocks.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Retire With Dividend Growth - Book Review http://seekingalpha.com/a/19805 Mar 26, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thats an interesting interp... on Retire With Dividend Growth - Book Review
- You are right, Yebrevo. Div... on Global High-Yield Dividend ETFs
- reglament,Data for sectors ... on Global High-Yield Dividend ETFs
- I will have to look into th... on Global High-Yield Dividend ETFs
- Thats something I find very... on Global High-Yield Dividend ETFs
Latest comments on Roadmap2Retire's Articles