This user currently has no profile.
Rob earned his Bachelor's in Philosophy from UNC-Asheville in 2004. He is the treasurer for the Vote In Women Super PAC, and a founder of the Vegetable Circus program. His financial knowledge comes from the continued dedication of his grandparents and his experiences as an individual investor.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I was on Food Stamps 4 year... on Food Stamp Usage Is Cratering And That Might Be...
- Time to squeeze the massive... on Solazyme-Bunge renewable oils plant begins comm...
- It took only 3 hours for yo... on Top 5 Absurd Carl Icahn Quotes About Herbalife
- I completely disagree.Biofu... on Why Solazyme Believes Algae Milk Is The Next Bi...
- Yeah, they are dreaming. Co... on Why Solazyme's Pathway For Growth Is Beginning ...