This user currently has no profile.
Rob earned his Bachelor's in Philosophy from UNC-Asheville in 2004. He is the treasurer for the Vote In Women Super PAC, and a founder of the Vegetable Circus program. His financial knowledge comes from the continued dedication of his grandparents and his experiences as an individual investor.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Yeah, they are dreaming. Co... on Why Solazyme's Pathway For Growth Is Beginning ...
- I went and changed their Wi... on Why Solazyme's Pathway For Growth Is Beginning ...
- I think it's a death knell ... on Is Facebook Becoming The Next MySpace?
- According to this blog post... on SodaStream: In A Worst Case Scenario Still Unde...
- I know many people hear you... on Solazyme says commercial production of renewabl...