View as an RSS Feed
- Interest Rates Do Not Affect Home Prices
The Commercial Mortgage Saga Worsens
on Jun 29, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Housing Inventories Point to 15% Price Drop
- Commercial Real Estate IPO Surge: Last Act of Desperation
- CRE Risk Premiums Reach 18-Year High
- Homeowner Equity Points Down the Road to Serfdom
- FHA Reform Act: Congress Still Out of Touch With Reality
- Pending Home Sales: Do Real Estate Statistics Mean Anything Anymore?
- The U.S. Dollar Is Doomed: How to Protect Yourself
- Use VIX as Portfolio Insurance
- Debt Deflation, Money Creation and the Aftermath
- What if You Don't Trust the Government with Your Portfolio?
- Revisiting Inflation: Consumer Prices and the Fed
- Greenspan Yet Again Blames Others for Housing Bubble
- The Consequences of Perpetual Inflation
Should We Really Nationalize Banks - Or Privatize Congress?
on Feb 22, 2009 • 13 Comments
- Now's a Great Time to Hedge Your Gold Bets
- Task Force for the Middle Class and Other Obama Follies
- Stocks Rise with Deficit Spending: A Hope We Can Believe In?
- How the Federal Government will Lose in 2009
- When Will the Treasury Bubble Burst?