View Robert Allan Schwartz's Articles BY TICKER:
Courier Corporation Will Be Acquired By Quad/Graphics - Should I Sell Now Or Wait?
- Courier Corp. will be acquired by Quad/Graphics.
- I could sell now or wait to receive cash and shares of Quad/Graphics.
- What do you recommend?
Can A Lower-Dividend-Growth Company Beat Inflation?
- What is the effect of the inflation rate?
- What is the effect of the starting number of shares?
- What is the effect of the change in share price?
Performance: How Do I Measure Thee? Let Me Count The Ways
Sep. 19, 2014 • 61 Comments
- How do different investors measure performance?
- How many different ways are there to measure performance?
- Which way of measuring performance is right for me (i.e. will best help me reach my investing goals)?
Why I Will Start Social Security At Age 62
Aug. 26, 2014 • 1140 Comments
- When should I start Social Security?
- How will I receive the highest annual income?
- How will I receive the highest cumulative income?
- When will I be able to retire?
How Long Can High Dividend Growth Last?
Jul. 25, 2014 • 103 Comments
- Can high dividend growth last forever?
- What has been the highest sustainable dividend growth over the past 33 years?
- What does this imply for the future?
Does Higher Dividend Growth Lead To Higher Dividend Income?
- Higher dividend compound annual growth rate (CAGR) does not always lead to higher final-year income.
- Higher dividend CAGR does not always lead to higher cumulative income.
- Lower-dividend-CAGR companies can sometimes produce more income than higher-dividend-CAGR companies.
Is Holding Cash A Good Idea? Will It Pay Off?
Jan. 17, 2014 • 208 Comments
- On Comparing Earnings Growth And Dividend Growth, Part 2
- On Comparing Earnings Growth And Dividend Growth, Part 1
- How Can One Trade Be Both Good For Me And Bad For Me?
- How To Mislead Investors With New Non-GAAP Measures
- Should I Buy High-CAGR Dividend Growth Companies?
Is Total Return A Useful Metric For Income Investors?
Nov. 7, 2012 • 162 Comments
- Who Is The World's Biggest Dividend Investor?
- When Should I Transition From Capital Gain Investing To Dividend Growth Investing? Part 2
When Should I Transition From Capital Gain Investing To Dividend Growth Investing?
Sep. 26, 2012 • 185 Comments
How To Raise Portfolio Income By Selling Overvalued Companies
Sep. 14, 2012 • 248 Comments
- What Do I Want To Buy? When Should I Buy It?
Why 'I'll Just Sell A Few Shares When I Need Cash' Doesn't Work
Apr. 5, 2012 • 297 Comments
How Is Dividend Growth Investing Like Rental Property Investing?
Mar. 17, 2012 • 168 Comments
- Dividend Plateau Companies
- A Backward Way To Achieve 10% Yield On Cost In 10 Years
- How Did The Lost Decade Affect Dividend Champions?
- Dividend Skeptics: Here's How Dividend Champions Fared During The Last Recession
How Bumpy Are Your Dividends?
Jun. 7, 2011 • 87 Comments
- Why You Should Hold Your Dividend Stocks in Tax-Sheltered Accounts