This user currently has no profile.
Robert Blumenthal, Ph.D., is a Professor of Mathematics. An individual investor, he enjoys researching and writing about small-cap and micro-cap companies.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The Hammer,Their capex does... on VSE Corp.: Quite Attractive at Current Price
- The Hammer,This earlier art... on VSE Corporation: Another Look at Valuation
- Emerson,Here are some thoug... on 16 Stocks That Are Paying My College Tuition
- farwil,I find your comment ... on American Science and Engineering: The Iranian N...
Latest comments on Robert's Articles
- Mike B on ManTech International Corporation: A Small Cap ...
- Glen Bradford on VSE Corporation Turns in a Great Quarter
- Glen Bradford on VSE's Second Quarter: Company Continues to Grow
- buyitcheap on Valuations for 3 Smallcap Defense Contractors
- liegh aulper on Valuations for 3 Smallcap Defense Contractors