ROBERT A. BRUSCA is Chief Economist of Fact and Opinion Economics, a consulting firm he founded in Manhattan. He is also teaching in a graduate program at the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College in Manhattan. Mr Brusca has been an economist on Wall Street for over 25 years. He has visited central banking and large institutional clients in over 30 countries in his career as an economist. Mr. Brusca was a Divisional Research Chief at the Federal Reserve Bank of NY (Chief of the International Financial Markets Division), a Fed Watcher at Irving Trust and Chief Economist at Nikko Securities International (for 16 years). Mr Brusca currently is a consultant. He was the first guest on the first day of CNBC and ...More continues to make numerous TV and radio appearances. Mr. Brusca holds an MA and PhD in economics from Michigan State University and a BA in Economics from the University of Michigan. His wife hosts ‘The Hays Advantage’, a radio show on Bloomberg. He has a daughter in college in California.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex
Currently, there is no company profile for Robert Brusca.
GPS for investors FAO-OPINION Robert Brusca Ph.D. has been an economist on Wall Street since 1977. He has been a Division Chief at the NY Fed, a Fed-watcher at a major NY commercial bank and Chief Economist at major international securities firm. He is now an independent voice on the economy global trends and the political ...More
scene, operating a consulting firm in New York City. FAO Economics can be reached at 212-875-8637. The blog is intended to provide insight and evaluation on the economy, and on policy with the intent to proved a guide to investors. Both domestic and international topics maybe explored
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Brusca.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
sell in May and walk away? Apr 14, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- you have presented a time-s... on The Fed's Evolving Rate Forecast
- Re-double dip'.. since this... on Are We Backsliding To A Double Dip?
- Of course GDP is weaker! Po... on Are We Backsliding To A Double Dip?
- Yes. we have lost all all a... on Are We Backsliding To A Double Dip?
- I agree. The problem ow is ... on Are We Backsliding To A Double Dip?
Latest comments on Robert Brusca's Articles