- Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equipment Market
- Applied Materials Fared The Worst Of Any Major U.S. Equipment Supplier In 2012
- Semiconductor Equipment Companies That Are Hot Or Lukewarm
- Room For Growth In Semiconductor And Semiconductor Equipment In 2013
- Applied Materials Is Wrong As The Semiconductor Equipment Market Can Grow 10% In 2013
Dr. Robert N. Castellano, president of The Information Network (http://www.theinformationnet.com/), received a Ph.D. degree in solid state chemistry from Oxford University (England). He has had ten years experience in the field of wafer fabrication at AT&T Bell Laboratories and Stanford University. He has authored numerous reports for other publishing companies before founding The Information Network in 1985. He has been editor of the peer-reviewed Journal of Active and Passive Electronic Devices since 1985. He writes a monthly column in “Vacuum Technology & Coating” magazine and “Wafer & Device Packaging Interconnect” magazine. He is author of the book "Technology Trends in VLSI Manufacturing" ...More published by Gordon and Breach. He is also a Senior Contributor to TheStreet.com. His book "Solar Panel Processing" was published in 2009 by Old City Publishing. His latest book, "Alternative Energy Technology" will be published in 2012. Also in the solar area, he is CEO of SolarPA, which uses a proprietary nanomaterial to coat solar cells, increasing the efficiency by up to 10%. He is on the Advisory Board of Principal Solar..
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Tech stocks
The Information Network The Information Network is a leading consulting and market research company addressing the semiconductor, LCD, HDD, MEMS, Nano, and Alternative Energy industries.
Currently, there are no blog details for Robert Castellano.
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Castellano.
Latest Comments more »
- Enjoyed the article and com... on What's All The Hubbub About Over The iPad Mini ...
- I enjoyed both the article ... on What's All The Hubbub About Over The iPad Mini ...
- I don't get it. PCs are onl... on Tablets And Smartphones Are Killing The PC Indu...
- In addition to cost issues,... on What Happened To First Solar?
- Wow, those were extremely i... on KLA-Tencor's Management Hosts Bank of America M...
Latest comments on Robert Castellano's Articles
- WILLWAY43 on Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equip...
- Intuitive Synthesis on Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equip...
- Doggoneit on Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equip...
- Boguespierre on Applied Materials Fared The Worst Of Any Major ...
- MichaelK. on Applied Materials Fared The Worst Of Any Major ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »