- Mainland China's Semiconductor Boom
- Strong Q2 And Q3 Expected For Semiconductor Equipment Companies
- ASML, KLA-Tencor, And Lam Research To Benefit From 450mm Wafer Transition
- Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equipment Market
- Applied Materials Fared The Worst Of Any Major U.S. Equipment Supplier In 2012
This user currently has no profile.
Dr. Robert N. Castellano, president of The Information Network (http://www.theinformationnet.com/), received a Ph.D. degree in solid state chemistry from Oxford University (England). He has had ten years experience in the field of wafer fabrication at AT&T Bell Laboratories and Stanford University. He has authored numerous reports for other publishing companies before founding The Information Network in 1985. He has been editor of the peer-reviewed Journal of Active and Passive Electronic Devices since 1985. He writes a monthly column in “Vacuum Technology & Coating” magazine and “Wafer & Device Packaging Interconnect” magazine. He is author of the book "Technology Trends in VLSI Manufacturing" ...More published by Gordon and Breach. He is also a Senior Contributor to TheStreet.com. His book "Solar Panel Processing" was published in 2009 by Old City Publishing. His latest book, "Alternative Energy Technology" will be published in 2012. Also in the solar area, he is CEO of SolarPA, which uses a proprietary nanomaterial to coat solar cells, increasing the efficiency by up to 10%. He is on the Advisory Board of Principal Solar. He recently published a fictional novel Blessed, available on Amazon and other sites.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Tech stocks
The Information Network The Information Network is a leading consulting and market research company addressing the semiconductor, LCD, HDD, MEMS, Nano, and Alternative Energy industries.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Blessed More than eighty-five percent of people believe that God provides a supernatural intervention that actually reverses the natural laws governing the human body, as faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. In other words, they believe in miracles. Today, these miracles are ...More
almost always miraculous cures, as these are the easiest to establish based on the Catholic Church's requirements for a miracle. According to the teachings of the Catholic Church or Eastern Orthodox Church, the path of canonization to sainthood requires that at least two miracles must have been performed through a person’s intercession. The last step prior to sainthood is to be called Blessed. Dr. Shaun Page’s medical life is built on transcending the chasm among those who believe that God uses prayer to heal and those who believe that God uses doctors to heal. In Blessed, we witness the convergence of protagonist Mona’s attempt to exploit the truth and the shielding of the truth that is used to treat the many.
Latest Comments more »
- ACLS' prospects are based o... on Insiders Are Buying Axcelis Technologies
- This article is clearly a s... on Buy Ultratech: Significant Upside As Foundry Fi...
- Enjoyed the article and com... on What's All The Hubbub About Over The iPad Mini ...
- I enjoyed both the article ... on What's All The Hubbub About Over The iPad Mini ...
- I don't get it. PCs are onl... on Tablets And Smartphones Are Killing The PC Indu...
Latest comments on Robert Castellano's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »