This user currently has no profile.
Dr. Robert N. Castellano, president of The Information Network (http://www.theinformationnet.com/), received a Ph.D. degree in solid state chemistry from Oxford University (England). He has had ten years experience in the field of wafer fabrication at AT&T Bell Laboratories and Stanford University. He has authored numerous reports for other publishing companies before founding The Information Network in 1985. He has been editor of the peer-reviewed Journal of Active and Passive Electronic Devices since 1985. He writes a monthly column in “Vacuum Technology & Coating” magazine and “Wafer & Device Packaging Interconnect” magazine. He is author of the book "Technology Trends in VLSI Manufacturing" ...More published by Gordon and Breach. He is also a Senior Contributor to TheStreet.com. His book "Solar Panel Processing" was published in 2009 by Old City Publishing. His latest book, "Alternative Energy Technology" was published in 2012. Also in the solar area, he is CEO of SolarPA, which uses a proprietary nanomaterial to coat solar cells, increasing the efficiency by up to 10%. He had been on the Advisory Board of Principal Solar. He recently published a fictional novel Blessed, available on Amazon and other sites.
- Description: CEO.
- Interests: Tech stocks
The Information Network The Information Network is a leading consulting and market research company addressing the semiconductor, LCD, HDD, MEMS, Nano, and Alternative Energy industries.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Blessed More than eighty-five percent of people believe that God provides a supernatural intervention that actually reverses the natural laws governing the human body, as faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. In other words, they believe in miracles. Today, these miracles are ...More
almost always miraculous cures, as these are the easiest to establish based on the Catholic Church's requirements for a miracle. According to the teachings of the Catholic Church or Eastern Orthodox Church, the path of canonization to sainthood requires that at least two miracles must have been performed through a person’s intercession. The last step prior to sainthood is to be called Blessed. Dr. Shaun Page’s medical life is built on transcending the chasm among those who believe that God uses prayer to heal and those who believe that God uses doctors to heal. In Blessed, we witness the convergence of protagonist Mona’s attempt to exploit the truth and the shielding of the truth that is used to treat the many.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Large Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers Losing Market Share To Smaller Companies In 2014 http://seekingalpha.com/a/1msez Dec 9, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thomas Philips"I doubt... on What The Intel-Micron Memory Chip Means
- Yes you are correct whiteow... on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
- constantnormal"The tro... on Are The Brains At ASML Hurting Investors With H...
- I'm curious, how do you kno... on Are The Brains At ASML Hurting Investors With H...
- xpan,The red line is for IC... on Mainland China's Integrated Circuit Production ...
Latest comments on Robert Castellano's Articles
- Vlad Hristov on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
- Robert Castellano on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
- Anthony eads on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
- Pimust on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
- fns_rd on Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Solar Is Hot, But Woe To Solar Equipment Suppliers
- Intel Is Pushing Aggressively Into The Internet Of Things
- Are The Brains At ASML Hurting Investors With High And Ambitious R&D Costs?
- TFT-LCD Display And Equipment Markets Set For Downturn In 2015
- Intel + Altera Is A Smart Move For The Smart Technology/IoT Market