Robert Duval

View Robert Duval's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Selling Goldilocks -- The Absent Wall Of Worry [View article]
    L -- Not much lower. Chart the Low Post Ipo trade level, depends how you define somewhere in the 83-82 area.

Personally I wouldn't wait. A stock acting poorly on no particular news in a strong market is a red flag.

You might want to ask yourself why you've picked BABA as an investment, and know you can always buy in when it acts better -- even 10 points higher.

Sometimes a dip doesn't mean its a good buy.
    Mar 2, 2015. 06:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors lower as annual report dissected [View news story]
    "I bought another 50 shares today at $197.48."

Uh Huh. Is this supposed to be impressive as to the bull conviction level?

And Yes; I am short -- a whole lot more than 50 shares -- and yes I am betting against them. I want to see the stock fall to its true valuation.

So yes I will not write anything nice.
    Mar 2, 2015. 06:48 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Goldilocks -- The Absent Wall Of Worry [View article]
    R,

Why? Can you elaborate?
    Mar 2, 2015. 04:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #68 [View instapost]
    SG;

I'll accept installments. Think its $30.00 per 1000 clicks. Please restrain your envy.
    Mar 2, 2015. 03:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Goldilocks -- The Absent Wall Of Worry [View article]
    Carl;

Didn't write about it but am short BABA from a few points higher and added today. Below low post ipo trade @ 83 area could see a "flush" lower on stop losses.

I am not bullish on China at this time.
    Mar 2, 2015. 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Like to focus on my "mistakes" Today I blew out my TLT calls, lost maybe .75 per contract, covered MU short on the semi M&A news @ 31, lost @ 1.80 per share.

My thinking now on blue chip leaders with big run-ups like MU and GILD is they are in no mans land. Too strong and correlated to broader market to sell off, lack of catalysts to move forward. They will likely correct, only when the market does. They are too "high quality".

As of now I am about 45% long, 40% short, 15% cash.
    Mar 2, 2015. 02:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment

Actually got Published! Going for the click money LOL
    Mar 2, 2015. 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors lower as annual report dissected [View news story]
    David;

Exactly. I couldn't care less how the S and X do. Its all about the Gen 3, and used EV prices are collapsing. New will follow, and there goes the ball game for Tesla's Gen 3 margins, as the financing dries up.

Do we need to be reminded this company is burning cash like mad?
    Mar 2, 2015. 01:05 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors lower as annual report dissected [View news story]

Short Thesis is working perfectly. My largest short position and not covering a single share. Next stop 185.00
    Mar 2, 2015. 12:29 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Has Tesla Just Recognized It Also Builds To Inventory? [View article]
    I am content with my short position and have no plans to cover a single share.
    Mar 2, 2015. 12:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Has Tesla Just Recognized It Also Builds To Inventory? [View article]
    Who's buying more today? Boy it's gotten quiet...
    Mar 2, 2015. 11:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Has Tesla Just Recognized It Also Builds To Inventory? [View article]
    TSLA broke 200 no support to 185....
    Mar 2, 2015. 10:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    India HDB and TTM new highs again....

Look for a possible selloff off Nasdaq 5000
    Mar 2, 2015. 10:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I've added to BABA short 84
    Mar 2, 2015. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's Achilles Heel: Falling Used Electric Car Prices.  [View instapost]
    TSLA breaking below 200 this morning, key levels...
    Mar 2, 2015. 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment