Robert Duval

View Robert Duval's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    I tell it like it is, too FG.

You are nothing more than a predator and troll, who has lots of terrible long calls you are losing size on, like RIG, BAC, LVS....

Move along and show some respect.
    Aug 15 06:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    Ryan,

Good you noticed. This is the essence of FG's true character. He constantly polishes his image in a desperate attempt to feed his own ego by tearing down other contributors through slander.

He is a predator and a troll, nothing more.
    Aug 15 06:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are The Bulls Regaining Momentum? [View article]
    Why would I that?? SPX has Colgate in it, which should be the cornerstone of any defensive portfolio.
    Aug 15 04:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are The Bulls Regaining Momentum? [View article]
    MI,

My short position in US markets has nothing to do with Russia. I'm long Russia!

US small caps, on the other hand....

Tell you what, make you a screaming deal. Sell me perpetual volatility on the russell 2000 at a rich price, of, ummm, a 10 VIX handle. You should make a fortune, as vol only goes down, right?
    Aug 15 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #35 [View instapost]
    Note, SPX / Nasdaq comes back. IWM small caps, remain weak. They have been a historical leading indicator on numerous occasions.

My shorts, largely, remain, very very weak.

Current list -- for those with the guts in taking the "other side" my horrible picks, if one desires -- take your shot:

Shorts.
    VRX, small bounce,
    Z, Bouncing from 50 sma,
    ANGI, new lows,
    Grpn,
    King, shorted yesterday @14,
    RIG, thoughts expressed,
    FOSL,shorted 2 days ago pre - earnings,
    ICPT, shorted yesterday
    IWM, short via long dated options.

Longs,

MBT,
    SCIF
    THD
    Sold out of Gild at 94, yesterday, still like it long term.
    Aug 15 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are The Bulls Regaining Momentum? [View article]
    Again, the SPX / Nasdaq comes back, small caps remain weak. This is the potential, canary.
    Aug 15 02:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crisis And Opportunity Live In Harmony: Investing In Russia Now [View article]
    Readers, I am playing this primarily through (NYSE:MBT), not (NYSEARCA:RSX) at this time.
    Aug 15 12:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    SA,

Don't feed ignorant trolls. I've invited him to "take the other side" as he vehemently claims I'm so wrong, but he refuses to have the guts to do so. Just cheap trash talk instead, which is the norm when one is unable to intelligently comment. It's truly pathetic, actually, be he is polishing an image to sell to his investment service, after all.
    Aug 15 11:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    FG,

You are welcome to "take the other side" of any of my picks which been well documented. Be my guest sir.

I suggest you look at shorting Russia for starters, my largest long position, detailed on my instablog.

I'm certainly taking the other side of your RIG long, which you are down what 30% on? And you call the bears wrong?
    Aug 15 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    B,

Sentiment has been terrible towards all emerging markets for a long time, Russia is the cheapest but not the only one.

Guess where I feel the next major bull market opportunity will be, it isn't the US -- it's EM markets.
    Aug 14 11:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are The Bulls Regaining Momentum? [View article]
    Me too. I am short several broken stocks, that seem to refuse to mount any sustainable rally regardless of the SPX. Most lose money, and always have.
    Cheers --
    Aug 14 10:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Yes, Me Worry [View article]
    DI,

I buy crisis, every time.

I am long Russia, my largest long position. See my article.

I am short selected small caps without earnings.
    Aug 14 10:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are The Bulls Regaining Momentum? [View article]
    CC,

What are your thoughts on breadth, new highs, IWM vs SPX, Ect...
    Aug 14 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    SA,

FG sure is arrogant for one who has so many crappy stock picks, like RIG, LVS, retail stocks, BAC, etc....

It's unbelievable arrogance from one who is so consistently so wrong, having the gall to attack others.

I'm short RIG as it approaches multi year lows....like below 2011!.....and FG, who is losing at least 20%, loudly proclaims what an idiot I am to be short, and that I have a "losing strategy".

Check this sports fans -- it's a market of stocks and fewer and fewer are participating.

I wouldn't waste your time.
    Aug 14 10:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Signs Of An Approaching Bear Market [View article]
    I also like the personal attacks given to not bears but anyone cautious! Arrogance.....

Hmmmm....should i listen to a bunch of SA ....ummm,.....commenta... . allocate my money --- or listen to the message of an increasing number of cautious billionaires?

Hmmm....it's a tough one.

And yes, btw, my shorts are doing just fine....as the market breadth narrows.....
    Aug 14 09:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment