Robert Duval

View Robert Duval's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Great question.

I think there is anxiety about the result, and that can be bought, as I disagree with the polls.

I think a conservative majority is almost a slam dunk -- and I'm willing to bet on it.

Polls often show a protest factor which goes away once people consider marking an X.

I'd be really shocked if Mulcair won.
    Sep 2, 2015. 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Vicad;

YesI think it is an excellent trade with patience
    Sep 2, 2015. 09:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Kasteel;

All valid but I believe all priced as well.
    Sep 2, 2015. 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Jin;

China is a factor -- a warning sign in my original article -- however ---

The effect is more on confidence than anything. China is in a large transition. Think we will muddle through.
    Sep 2, 2015. 08:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    liusing;

Not until inflation / rates spike is my thesis.
    Sep 2, 2015. 08:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Disclosure: I am/we are long ALL STOCKS NAMED EXCEPT XOM.
    Sep 2, 2015. 08:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    Fatghost;

I doubt it but the election might hold back buyers
    Sep 1, 2015. 09:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    B Gibbs;

No. Everyone has a negative bias right now, which is a good thing
    Sep 1, 2015. 09:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Fear Now: Powerful Year End Rally To 2250 On S&P 500 [View instapost]
    55 VIX isn't a panic?

A; what is a panic to you;;

B; what is the catalyst for such panic supposed to be -- that exists right now?

Problem with Gold -- I'm agnostic at the moment -- pays no dividend. Costs to hold it, then.
    Sep 1, 2015. 08:55 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Did You Freak This Week? [View article]
    BUY THE FEAR! (article pending)

Sep 1, 2015. 08:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weighing The Week Ahead: What Are The Lessons From The Market Turmoil? [View article]
    Buy the Fear -- SPX 2250!

Sep 1, 2015. 08:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Case For A 300-500 Point Correction In The S&P 500 - And Still A 'Secular Bull' [View article]

Preview for followers, submitted as article
    Sep 1, 2015. 08:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Did You Freak This Week? [View article]
    My Totally Gutsy Year end SPX target based on 1998 model: 2250.

I'm working on my S&P 2250 article. Bottom Line: BUY 4 groups:

Bull Market leaders, like AAPL / GILD / FB / DIS,

EM for long haul -- Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines;

Energy leaders -- RDS, XOM, CPE, and

Canada stocks -- held down by China and this years Canada election -
    - RY, TD, CPG, SNC, LNR, Reits.

Remember -- No credit blowups -- at least giant ones --
    Sep 1, 2015. 05:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I'm working on my S&P 2250 article. Bottom Line: BUY 4 groups:

Bull Market leaders, like AAPL / GILD / FB / DIS,

EM for long haul -- Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines;

Energy leaders -- RDS, XOM, CPE, and

Canada stocks -- held down by China and this years Canada election -
    - RY, TD, CPG, SNC, LNR, Reits.

Remember -- No credit blowups -- at least giant ones --
    Sep 1, 2015. 05:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Violent Drop Plus Powerful Rebound Suggests Potential Bounce Congestion Aftermath That Could Last Weeks [View article]
    "And then you look around and see that there are lots of these dead cat bounces, and they have the feel of "washout" and "price clearing" to them, in the sense that whoever was going to sell quickly went ahead and puked up and sold, and that leaves more room for optimism and upward drift moving forward."

Weak hands to strong hands. Puke up your stock, people. World is ending.
    Sep 1, 2015. 05:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment