Robert Dydo

View Robert Dydo's Comments BY TICKER:
  • JinkoSolar Trading At Attractive Valuations [View article]
    Looks like JKS confirmed high shipments to the US.
    May 28 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Strategy For 2014 Solar Portfolio: Looking For Undervalued Situations [View article]
    Update on March and Q1 results, good luck with HSOL tomorrow
    May 13 09:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Strategy For 2014 Solar Portfolio: Consistent Value Generation, Pt. II [View article]
    Update on March and Q1
    May 13 09:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Those who ever held interest knowing more about the operational data before conference calls, should consider the CEDR reporting
    May 8 12:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JinkoSolar Trading At Attractive Valuations [View article]
    Stock performance is unrelated to my statement. I am not criticizing the article either, I am referring to a line in it, which is not accurate in the view I have. Why am I highlighting it? It is used to prove limited influence of tariffs. I do not believe in tariff impact, but the “no impact” statement is not due to low volumes. Let’s rest this subject at that and we could revisit when cc is up.
    I am not claiming perfection, never did, but I would like to understand lack of factoring in my vision. Every article I wrote I stand by it. I am not a magician to determine stock price, but I can certainly reason what is a relevant price. Thanks for your input.
    Apr 30 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JinkoSolar Trading At Attractive Valuations [View article]
    John, the article is fine for the valuation. The industry is dynamic and even what has been said during cc, can change. Those companies are quickly to act on any opportunity. The reference to the US market, in particular first half of the year being 10 to 15%, is not recognizing the reality. Even Snake knows that predicting second half distribution is not a science but art.
    The only stock I own is Jinko, and abit of HSOL BTW
    Apr 30 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JinkoSolar Trading At Attractive Valuations [View article]
    Just wait patiently to be told, what is coming in the near future, until then just go back under the rock you came from, Snake. I should add that tariffs if any will be meaningless
    Apr 30 10:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JinkoSolar Trading At Attractive Valuations [View article]
    "Fortunately, for JKS, only 12-15% of annual shipments go to the US; thus the impact of the ruling on JKS is expected to be limited"
    That is absolutely not true. You cannot predict future using past distribution ratios.
    Apr 30 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Korean Media reports expectation of profit for HSOL in Q1,2014.
    Apr 27 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    New quarter started, things will be clearer moving forward as the market is coming back into 6 months of profits and heavy shipments, till November, when they find something in the closet to scare people out of their stocks.
    Apr 1 10:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hanwha SolarOne, A Forgotten Stepchild Of The Chinese Solar Boom [View article]
    As the author of the article about Hanwha, I am entitled not only to the opinion and analysis based on replies, but also to address any variety of the issues I fancy on the simple act of contribution to this fine site. The name "comments" certainly supports that viewpoint.
    Yes, you are no longer a membership of our forum. In general terms, the $10 stops enough dirt ala yahoo to get in, in some cases we need to use the broom to get rid of it. At any rate, I agree, lets not trivialize this site of value any more, by talking about those who are on trashy yahoo board.
    BTW, I voted your comments as “author’s pick” for holding all of us to a higher standard, well done.
    Mar 17 12:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    After I was shown your posts on yahoo Snake, I see no reason to engage in any conversations with you in the future. You had always weak understanding of accounting and could not grasp what was coming. Nothing could be ever gained from it. Pretty much as you do not have it now. BTW, the story of the gas attendant you told once, makes a lot of sense particularly when you admitted that you do not have $10 and accessing our site by using buddy's account. Keep the wish of luck to yourself it sounds like you will needed. I also see that Forest is there, you will just love his SOL stories.
    Mar 16 01:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Company made 16.1% GM from 5.1%, and the only comment you have is that it has high opex. You had the same to say about TSL opex and it dropped its own by 5%. CSIQ has positive margins nad makes money using its business strategy. You are making the same flawed speculation about operating expenses increase in the same relationship with sales. Hanwha SolarOne just guided entire year at 15 to 2% and without solar plant FiT allowance and modules shipped to solar plants. You think they need sizeable sales team to push modules with Hanwha’s construction department or Q-Cells EPC or even delivering modules to projects in China. We got fantastic gains in 2013, new and intriguing situation like one with Hanwha coming to play, but you never shaked off that negativity.
    Mar 14 01:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Excellent result, back to the fold with the leadership
    Mar 13 08:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Solar Is Looking Strong In 2014 [View article]
    I know actions of the judge and the reason this document has been flagged. It has nothing to do with CSIQ, but securities authority in China holding back on the alleged state secrets, and CSIQ being used as the one willing to comply with authorities or example of that. No I am not concerned at all. I know about it since it came up to the surface in 2010. They do not have large cash balance for plans they have. Anyways, good luck with your agenda, but markets are pretty harden to BS these days. Normally 24 hours. It used to take weeks to molest solar. The industry is too big and too lucrative to stand by, so now it is mostly to shake loose leaves.
    Feb 4 01:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment