Robert Freedland is a medical professional by trade and an amateur investor who has been blogging on Stock Pick Bob's Advice since 2003. He has been investing in the stock market for 44 years, having made his first purchase at the age of 13 of five shares of Global Marine in September 1967. He enjoys sharing his philosophy and perspective on investing, both by blogging and podcasting. Visit Bob's blog: Stock Pick Bob's Advice (http://bobsadviceforstocks.tripod.com/bobsadviceforstocks/).
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Robert Freedland.
Stock Picks Bob's Advice I have been blogging on Stock Picks Bob's Advice since May, 2003, when I made my first entry. The blog is my own creation drawing from my amateur background and own self-education in investing, I have followed the CANSLIM approach of William O'Neil and the IBD, read Robert Lichello on AIM investing and ...More
appreciate Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, and other writers who emphasized the importance of understanding what makes a stock move higher, why we should limit losses in our purchases, and when we should think about being in equities or being more in cash within our own portfolios. From some of these writers, I have developed my own idiosyncratic approach and share with the readers my thinking, my trades, my successes and my failures. I hope that readers at Seeking Alpha will visit my stock blog and read some of my early entries as well as my latest picks and join with me as I interact with the investing world as an amateur investor with a passion for the stock market.
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Freedland.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Money,All good points. I fi... on Lumber Liquidators: Sitting In The Middle Of Th...
- Thanks. No they aren't at $... on Lumber Liquidators: Sitting In The Middle Of Th...
- Mercury,I wouldn't argue on... on Lumber Liquidators: Sitting In The Middle Of Th...
- Have any of you rechecked t... on First Apple, Then Amazon, Is It Google's Time T...
- I have found that often the... on Is Ross Stores 'Double Dip' Resistant?