Robert Lawton

View Robert Lawton's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    I'm with you re; TA....we need a catalyst.
    Only scheduled news expected near term is YE CC in about a week, I believe.
    Looks like the few covering analysts still show 500k rev expected from 4th Q, but they havent factored in the one time 2.5 million gain from this;
    It basically doubles their projected revs for all of 2012, to 5 million.
    Maybe that'll help and maybe the CC will shed some light on this year's potential market movers.
    I keep wondering if the deal with BTX, scheduled to close in September, gets circumvented by a bigger fish who buys the whole Co. including the HESC IP before the Sept. deal close.
    This golden cross is tantalizingly close but, as you said Bio...we need a catalyst to break through, soon.
    Feb 26 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    GD..we just need 3 or so up days in a row and we should bust out. Really frustrating.
    Feb 21 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    Looks like we are on track for a golden cross sometime next week.
    If so, I believe we bust through 2 pretty quickly thereafter.
    Feb 15 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    Given the lousy action in the past week or so, the Golden Cross scenario seems more likely toward the end of Feb. IF we can close higher for the next ten'ish days.
    Feb 12 02:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    Lev,
    For once, we agree.
    I believe the IP would be virtually stolen from GERN at a 3.50 buyout.
    That said, the fact remains, the market values geron at 200M today.
    Geron is a public company and if a big Pharm. sees what we see? Big Pharm. will make the best deal they can, before the shares take off.
    Do I think geron is worth more than 500 million?
    The market doesn't agree for now, and as we both know, the market has the final word.
    RL
    Feb 8 10:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    I think there is definite value in the Sienna investment and I dont expect they will "give it away" as they did with the other HESC related assets.
    I think anything having to do with Telomerase (including 510), is the focus of the company now.
    Feb 8 03:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron: Still Standing [View article]
    Hey all,
    First you should know, Daniel Shvartsman from SA did most of the heavy lifting for this article. That said, the views are mine.
    While several of you may take issue with the 3.50 PT, keep in mind it represents a roughly 135% premium to today's price.
    I'd love to be underestimating but, with the shares at a buck and half, I suspect many would be relieved at a 3.50 takeover anytime soon.
    Thanks,
    RL
    Feb 8 03:26 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    I expect the (online) shareholders meeting this year (in May?) will be a good place to have these questions answered.
    I also expect a golden cross around 2/15/13
    Feb 5 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    Here they come...
    Piper initiates with an overweight.
    Jan 17 04:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    Lev & others...
    I share your enthusiasm.
    For the first time in years, we saw a SUBSTANTIVE, thrilling presentation.
    I imagine some enterprising analyst with a brain (& a pair) should upgrade or initiate coverage soon with a strong buy and a 3 dollar'ish 12 month PT.
    I'll be surprised if they havent received at least one takeover bid by EOY.
    Total game changer, I believe.
    Whew!
    RL
    Jan 10 09:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    Interesting to see the BTX move recently...up 40%'ish since deal solidified.
    Jan 10 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    Yes KC...4% of net on in house BAC revs...let's hope they sell/license it out.
    Interesting to see the BTX move recently...up 40%'ish since deal
    Jan 10 01:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    I'm guessing we begin to see some institutional coverage (Upgrades/reiterations) soon.
    Also, from a TA perspective, looks like we are around a month away from another golden cross.
    Last GC took us from around 2 to 3 quickly.
    Jan 7 06:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    Yeah...I was thinking about another article...no thanks.
    I suggest everyone use chrome & sign in...
    plan b would be to suggest to SA they start forums
    thnx
    Jan 3 04:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Last Chance [View article]
    I'll try to put together a new article but, fwiw...I use chrome browser, come to SA, there isa number "1" next to my name in upper right, I click on it, it says;
    "2 new comments..."
    I double click on that, it takes me right to latest comment (after a few seconds).
    You all are having different experience?
    thnx