- Is The Oil Bubble Bursting?
- Insulation Makers Could See Sales Heat Up In 2012
- A Pullback In Metals Manufacturing May Trigger Significant Energy Market Declines
- Consumers Are Responding To Energy Market Shenanigans
- The 'Burnt Finger Effect': How High Gasoline Prices Are Affecting Consumer Consumption
Robert F. Loftus, MSLIS is a graduate of the i-School at Syracuse University and currently works as a librarian at a public library in Central New York.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Robert Loftus.
Currently, there are no blog details for Robert Loftus.
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Loftus.
Latest Comments more »
- Normally I would applaud th... on A Couple Quick Words About Commodities
- I wasn't thinking of cyclic... on Is The Oil Bubble Bursting?
- Very good article. I for on... on AstraZeneca: Saturn Trial Will Hamper Revenue G...
- Point taken - but that dema... on A Pullback In Metals Manufacturing May Trigger ...
- I would hold off on oil ref... on Consumers Are Responding To Energy Market Shena...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »