This user currently has no profile.
Twenty five years in the business, buy-side and sell-side, European equities. Last eight years in hedge-fund land as analyst and as money-manager. Focused on fundamentals, value investor. Live in Madrid, Spain - in the vortex of peripheral Europe.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
...and pigs can fly! Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain: four equity markets devasted by the ongoing Euro-crisis. Within these markets are growth stocks that have been negatively impacted by their domicile, but not in their ongoing businesses: Peripherally-Impaired GROWTH STOCKS if you like,...that can and should fly.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The clearest "direct&q... on Anadarko: Monetization Of Mozambique
- For more information on Eas... on Cove Energy's (CNVGF.PK) board will recommend s...
- This morning I see that Roy... on East Africa - The Next Great Game In Oil And Gas
- Huge fan of Africa Oil - cu... on East Africa - The Next Great Game In Oil And Gas
- For what it's worth the wat... on Anadarko's Aggressive Exploration Will Reward I...
Latest comments on Robert Maxwell's Articles