This user currently has no profile.
Retired aerospace engineer. Bachelor's degree in physics, doctorate in fluid mechanics. More than a passing interest and experience in computation and computer hardware. Possibly better known in some circles than I should be because of my obsession with interconnect bandwidth in "supercomputers" (which, for some applications, aren't all that super).
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Securities fraud and corpor... on Somewhere In Europe, 100 Model S' Destroy A Myth
- Since we're on the subject,... on Intel: 14 Nanometer Production Looks Like A Go
- For a while, I worried that... on Intel: 14 Nanometer Production Looks Like A Go
- Anybody can make big plans.... on Tesla's Gigafactory: A Risk Assessment
- Yes, indeed, Elon Musk is a... on Tesla's Gigafactory: A Risk Assessment