This user currently has no profile.
Retired aerospace engineer. Bachelor's degree in physics, doctorate in fluid mechanics. More than a passing interest and experience in computation and computer hardware. Possibly better known in some circles than I should be because of my obsession with interconnect bandwidth in "supercomputers" (which, for some applications, aren't all that super).
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Very informative article th... on Intel: Should You Buy, Hold, Sell Or Short The ...
- Finally an article about In... on Intel And Solid State Drives
- "Robert - the "co... on Intel: Dispelling A Dangerous Misconception
- "The secret weapon tha... on Intel: Dispelling A Dangerous Misconception
- My autonomic nervous system... on Intel: Dispelling A Dangerous Misconception