View as an RSS Feed
View Robert Rubin's Articles BY TICKER:
Ross: Invest For Less
- In light of the difficulty in retail in 2014, an opportunity to add ROST at an attractive price relative to peers and the underlying fundamentals has emerged.
- The company has a strong business position, sound growth plans, is well-capitalized, returns capital to shareholders and is very well managed.
- The investment is a buy it and put it away for the long term.
- Financial Strategy Is The Problem With HollyFrontier (But The Company Can Fix It)
- Price Action Is Silly: Buy AT&T For Income At A Fair Price
- Revisiting HFC: Wrong So Far, But...
- Buy HFC On Current Weakness
- The Kohl's LBO Thesis: Does The Math Add Up?
- Caterpillar: Near-Term Binary Skewed But The Long-Term Bull Holds
- Ignore Tennessee Williams - Debunking A Caterpillar Bear
- Why I Sold My Verizon Stock (And Why I'm Not Looking Back)
- It Is Ok To Be A Little Annoyed With Caterpillar, But Hold On
- Getting Between The Sheets With Bed Bath & Beyond
- Data And Cash: An Updated Review Of Verizon
- HollyFrontier: A Defensive Energy Play
- Why CBS Corp. Is A Core Media Holding
- Exxon Mobil: What Big Upside?
- Under Armour: The Nike Look Through
- Verizon Communications: What Am I Missing?
- EOG Resources: Great Long-Term Option Value
- Why I Am Out Of Valero Energy
- Research In Motion: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
- Does The Chesapeake Energy Shut-In And Curtailment Matter?
- Housing: Option Value Or Too Much Risk
- Why I Cannot Recommend EnCana Corp.
- Fixed-Income Vs. Equity: The Exelon Corp. Example
- Don't Bet On A Best Buy LBO
- Why Gold No Longer Makes Sense
- What To Do With Mead Johnson?
- 4 Reasons Nomura's DirecTV Downgrade Is Wrong
- Debunking The Chipotle Bears
- Reasons To Own Valero Energy
- 4 Reasons To Short Dunkin' Brands
- Can Under Armour Protect Its House?