Robert Rubin is the Managing Member of LDL Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Robert is a former First Team member of the Institutional Investor All-American Fixed-Income Research Team. Widely respected as a research analyst, Robert spent over a decade working at Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and Bear Stearns. Robert began his money management career in 2006.
I have a math degree and several years experience as a data analyst. I've only been investing for a couple years. I am always looking for ways to arrange, combine, interpret and display data to improve our understanding of stocks and the market.
• Institutional investment professional with a proven track record in stock picking, industry and company analysis, and hedge fund and mutual fund portfolio management.
• Over ten years of experience as a portfolio manager and analyst specializing in the energy chain- MLPs, utilities, E&P, services, power, and E&C.
• Over ten years of sell-side equity research experience. Illustrious history of in depth industry and company research and report writing, financial modeling, equity valuation, stock selection.
• Ranked number-one stock picker by The Wall Street Journal in Energy Services. Recognized in investor polls
Have spent over 40 years in the O&G industry with special interest in technology application for improved business performance. Academic background: geology & geophysics. Professional background: seismic technology application, operations & management. Currently: external director on the board of a leading seismic acquisition company.
I have been a dividend investor since my retirement in late 2003. I diversify by sector, domestic vs. international, and by cap size. I do not invest in stocks that don't pay dividends. I am risk averse and limit my investment in a single equity to 1% of my total assets or less. As a result of this 'rule', I have more than 100 equities in my portfolio.
We are a business consulting and survey firm ,is professional at doing China retail tele-surveying and research. We concentrate on
surveying International retail chains and their major competitors who have a lot of market share and many stores in China.
* Our previous projects include surveys of a major American fried chicken outlet; Hamburger fast food chain; Cosmetics company; Heavy construction machine manufacturer; French fry distributor; Fast-food chain; Infant formula company; Athletic shoe and clothing company; Pizza fast food chain; Coffee chain,and other Fortune 500 companies.We end up with excellent results that help our clients to make better investment decisions.
Individual investor with focus on purchasing great companies at fair prices. I love to buy and own portions of businesses which I believe have a sustainable model and margins going forward, and particularly when they look to be mis-priced. Especially interested in Energy Industry due to many years of experience in the industry, as well as REITs given their unique characteristics and transparency of business models.