This user currently has no profile.
Robert Sinn is a professional investor/trader and market analyst. He has traded equities, futures, options and Forex professionally for more than seven years. Robert believes in utilizing a combination of fundamental and technical analysis in both equity and Forex trading. He has honed his technical analysis skills through thousands of hours studying charts, reading, and studying technical analysis concepts. Robert also has a deep understanding of financial accounting and equity valuation. He believes in constant self improvement and for that reason he is enrolled in the CFA Program, he passed the CFA Level 1 exam in December 2009 and is currently a CFA Level 2 Candidate registered for the CFA Level 2 exam in June 2011. ...More He is an internationally rated chess master who holds the titles of National Master and Life Master, he is also a former U.S. Junior National Champion and Florida State Champion. For several years Robert taught chess professionally and he is proud to have had several students achieve state and national championships. Robert is also the creator of several apps for the Android and iPhone (Forex Sage Video, Stock Sage Pro, and Stock Sage Video). You can also follow him on Twitter @StockSage1.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Stock Sage I write a daily (weekdays) blog post on any finance/market related subject that piques my interest. I also post charts and videos when I find something to be particularly interesting and timely.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The S&P has little to d... on Did a Lunchtime Margin Selling Capitulation Put...
- There are a couple of typos... on Did a Lunchtime Margin Selling Capitulation Put...
- The article was written wit... on Bulls Should Embrace Short Sellers With Open Arms
- Thanks Marc! on Faber on the Markets: Situation More Dire Than ...
- Friday was a significant da... on Is Egypt a Harbinger of a Correction for the Ma...
Latest comments on Robert Sinn's Articles