This user currently has no profile.
I am a very selective, patient, long term investor. I seek opportunity in going long stocks that I feel are undervalued for a multitude of reasons. I am currently (11/15/12 ) holding only two stocks that I feel are misunderstood and under-appreciated to such an extent that I believe the risk/reward prospects are quite favorable. I don't trade out of the stocks that I buy (barring a fundamental change in its core business) and am willing to ride them to $0 if my theories ultimately prove to be incorrect.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Gold, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Similar to earlier in 2013,... on Ubiquiti Networks: This Bull Still Has Plenty O...
- As always, I look forward t... on Ubiquiti Networks: This Bull Still Has Plenty O...
- More strong earnings and UB... on Ubiquiti Networks: This Bull Still Has Plenty O...
- We are up 300% in the 11 mo... on Here's Why Pandora Will Reach $56 Per Share
- Summit Partners did, in fac... on Ubiquiti Networks: Lock-up Expires, Providing A...
Latest comments on Robert's Articles