Personal investor learning more about the markets everyday. I am looking for more resources to become better informed on a more timely basis on the stocks in my portfolio. Because I am relatively new to being an "active" investor I rely heavily on Seeking Alpha contributors and also on the "comments" from other members. I have learned to dig deeper on authors to see if they have their own agenda they are touting versus trying to help others build shareholder wealth.
- Description: Occasional investor.
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Robert Vasquez.
Currently, there are no blog details for Robert Vasquez.
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Vasquez.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I got in around $2.65 and this is looking to be a double here very soon $ENPH. Feb 6, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- whats the news? on Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Ga...
- IMO - NOK should be at $5 r... on Buy Nokia Hand Over Fist
- When is the FDA meeting? on Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Ga...
- this price is too attractiv... on Skullcandy: 8 Reasons To Buy This $8 Busted IPO
- Did WFT lose $70 million on... on Patience With Weatherford Should Pay Off