This user currently has no profile.
Personal investor learning more about the markets everyday. I am looking for more resources to become better informed on a more timely basis on the stocks in my portfolio. Because I am relatively new to being an "active" investor I rely heavily on Seeking Alpha contributors and also on the "comments" from other members. I have learned to dig deeper on authors to see if they have their own agenda they are touting versus trying to help others build shareholder wealth.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I got in around $2.65 and this is looking to be a double here very soon $ENPH. Feb 6, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- QTR - ok - so can you pleas... on Enphase: Part II Of Anemic Revenue Growth With ...
- PGNX looks great to hit $7-... on BioPharma Catalyst And Investment Pick In Focus...
- PART 1 was useless - PART 2... on Enphase: Part II Of Anemic Revenue Growth With ...
- To buy ENPH in the $5's is ... on Enphase: Anemic Revenue Growth With Alarming Wa...
- I disagree. http://on.wsj.c... on Enphase: Anemic Revenue Growth With Alarming Wa...