Robert Vasquez

View Robert Vasquez's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Sharp Pullback In Celldex Could Be A Window Of Opportunity [View article]
    i think we are at or close to the bottom of CLDX. Surprised i can get this great company in the 15's. I am a buyer at these prices. it was at $31 about a month ago. And hit $37 last October. A move to the low 20's would be justifiable with lots of support in that area.
    Apr 8 07:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Enphase: Part II Of Anemic Revenue Growth With Alarming Warranty Obligation Growth [View article]
    QTR - ok - so can you please revisit this article and try to bring the price down again? Do a part 3. I was long at $5.50 when you were short and I sold the last of my shares yesterday at $7.50. And now i would like to get another "deal". Do your best!
    Jan 8 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BioPharma Catalyst And Investment Pick In Focus: Progenics [View article]
    PGNX looks great to hit $7-8 targets in near term. Would not be surprised to see low teens this year as well. Thanks Scott!
    Jan 7 10:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    PART 1 was useless - PART 2 is even more of a waste of an article. The comments on this article are of true value.
    Dec 20 02:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Enphase: Anemic Revenue Growth With Alarming Warranty Obligation Growth [View article]
    To buy ENPH in the $5's is a dream come true- thank you for helping to make this happen. I am loading up BIG TIME.
    Dec 11 11:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I disagree. http://on.wsj.com/1kvKPWB
    Dec 10 10:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Reasons Tonix Could Be A Multi-Bagger [View article]
    Great article Joe! Very comprehensive! Your depth of research on this one was well delivered. I have followed you for a while and your picks are winners. Thanks.
    Dec 3 10:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IMUC Can Get Accelerated Approval And The Data Will Decide [View instapost]
    Thanks for this article Joe! I am already long IMUC. And now that I see Smith on Stocks is against IMUC - i am going to double my position.
    Nov 12 11:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zalicus: An Upcoming Catalyst With Huge Potential [View article]
    Great article! Zalicus was undervalued yesterday. Going crazy today. Should go back and test the $8 mark soon. I am also a big believer in Tekmira as well -- I know PropThink has been on this. Thanks for all you do!
    Oct 24 11:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • So THAT'S What A Turnaround Looks Like [View article]
    Nice Article! This is a hidden gem. Am bullish on a stock price rapidly approaching $2 and then breaking out from there.
    Oct 10 01:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Agenus: Key Clinical Events Are Imminent [View article]
    Given the latest data on MAGE - what is your new PT??
    Sep 20 10:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind's Latest Data [View article]
    i am sorry i clicked on this. learned nothing
    Aug 15 03:57 PM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For Zalicus, Z160 Data In October Could Be Huge [View article]
    Thanks Jason! Your pick on CIPHER was awesome. I am in on Zalicus!!
    Aug 1 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What The Reverse Split In NUGT Means For Shareholders Of Gold Miners [View article]
    whats your take on NUGT now? Good time to buy in??
    Jul 3 12:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment