This user currently has no profile.
Robert Woronoff is a RIA in North Carolina. After a career in the newspaper publishing industry both as an employee and business owner, he recently got his RIA credentials and is working to create a business that allows him to pursue his life long hobby of investing. Mr. Woronoff has a B.S. degree from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a MBA degree from The Darden School at The University of Virginia.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- George, thank you for your ... on MannKind: Facts And Fundamentals Over Fiction A...
- Well done analysis and asse... on Recent Sprint Downgrade Is Unjustified
- Sears paid $1.9 billion for... on Sears Holdings: Undervalued in Run-Off
- Thanks for passing along th... on Citigroup: Offering an Attractive Risk-Reward O...
- I agree with your analysis.... on Citigroup: Offering an Attractive Risk-Reward O...