Robert Wu

View Robert Wu's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Breakthrough Case For Halozyme PEGPH20 - Round Peg Round $HALO [View instapost]
    Is there a way to test HA level before the treatment is given. If not, the data can be manipulated.
    Jan 20, 2015. 02:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Losses Disappoint At Sina, Youku [View article]
    Sina is a assets rich and growth poor company. Sum of the parts is much bigger than the whole. Just like Yahoo a year ago. Someone will find a way to get the value unlocked.
    Nov 14, 2014. 04:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halozyme Attracting Attention With Upcoming Adcom And Potential Blockbuster Pancreatic Cancer Treatment [View article]
    Very good article and informative. Do they need to raise money any time soon?
    Aug 1, 2014. 04:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More on Nuance [View news story]
    The probability of a takeover is high but the premium will be limited. Probably low 20s.
    Jun 17, 2014. 08:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Divergent Look At Lions Gate [View article]
    My sense the opening weekend will generate $85 to 90 million. The movie is as good as the book.
    Mar 21, 2014. 11:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Divergent' Will Lift Lions Gate [View article]
    Juchs, thank you for your detailed analysis. I do believe that Divergent needs to come close to Hunger Game. The opening weekend box office needs to be close to 130million. If it is 100 million, there will be a sell-off.
    Feb 27, 2014. 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lions Gate suffering post-Hunger Games sell-off [View news story]
    fair price is around $28. Divergent may exceed expectation.
    Nov 25, 2013. 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lions Gate suffering post-Hunger Games sell-off [View news story]
    fair price is around $28. Divergent mat exceed expectation.
    Nov 25, 2013. 10:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Should Take A Bite At Blackberry [View article]
    Thank you. I did not argue the likelihood of Apple buying BBRY. I just find it is making sense for Apple to consider it. GOOG did not degrade its brand by buying MOT.
    Sep 30, 2013. 09:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Take Profit On Lions Gate [View article]
    I understood all the positives about LGF. That's why I recommended the stock in Feb. But everything has a price. At this stage, I believe the risks are being underestimated.

LGF did not have a major hit for many years until Hunger Game came. Nobody knows when the next hit will come. It is difficult to sell when everything is on fire but usually it is the right move.
    Aug 1, 2013. 09:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Elan Is In Play [View article]
    RP withdrew the legal challenge which signal a negotiation is underway. Outcome is not guaranteed.
    Jun 18, 2013. 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Analysts Are So Wrong When Evaluating High-Growth Stocks [View article]
    Divtra. Thank you for the info. It is a quarterly number. Sorry my mistake.
    May 7, 2013. 10:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Analysts Are So Wrong When Evaluating High-Growth Stocks [View article]
    At close to 470, AAPL is approaching my target. I sold some covered calls today @500 strike.
    May 7, 2013. 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Analysts Are So Wrong When Evaluating High-Growth Stocks [View article]
    Alibaba is very competitive. But I am not sure about the profits. If it's IPO comes out anywhere near $100 billion, I would not touch it. In terms of e-commerce market in China, I do not think Amazon will be successful against Alibaba
    May 6, 2013. 09:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Analysts Are So Wrong When Evaluating High-Growth Stocks [View article]
    I don't see many moats for Amazon. Mostly compete on price. Difficult to improve margin.
    May 6, 2013. 08:48 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment