Robert Zingale is a graduate of the College of Arts and Sciences of Cornell University's class of ’09 with a degree in economics. He is interested in alternative investment strategies. Robert has passed each CFA exam on his first attempt. Robert is the Founder of The Accrual Review, a website evaluating companies' earnings quality based on balance sheet accrual growth. Robert currently works at Google and advises the Leadership Development and Compensation Committee on executive compensation and organizational matters.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Robert Zingale.
The Accrual Review Every notice that companies often seem to just make earnings estimates? It's not your imagination. In fact, 5 times* more companies report earnings that just meet expectations rather than just miss them. This phenomenon is no secret. And several studies have suggested that earnings manipulation in an effort ...More
to meet analyst estimates, please shareholders, and achieve target performance levels for annual incentive payouts is at the core. So, we set out to create an A-to-F rating system to help investors evaluate the earnings quality of the companies their investing in. Our model measures the robustness of S&P 500 (ex-financials) companies' reported financial statements — with a focus on balance sheet accruals — to help you avoid investing in companies with a high risk of restatement and reversion in earnings. *Cohen and Lys, 2003
Currently, there are no book details for Robert Zingale.
Latest Comments more »
- Max drawdown is a measure f... on An Almost Risk-Free Way For Annual Return Of 50%+
- I guess I'm responding to &... on iPath S&P 500 VIX: Time To Prepare For Bearish ...
- This strategy will get slau... on iPath S&P 500 VIX: Time To Prepare For Bearish ...
- This strategy wouldn't trig... on Predicting VXX Intraday Price Movements
- This strategy has thus far ... on Mispricing In VXX Put Options
Latest comments on Robert's Articles