- Airline Stocks Beating The S&P In 2013
- The Future Of Coal
- GEO Group: A Pressing Issue Regarding Its Dividend Safety Deserves Your Attention
- Reasons To Believe Alaska Air Group Had An Outstanding Beginning Of The Year
- Atlantic Power: Forget Dividend Haircuts, More Pressing Issues Deserve Your Attention
User of Point and Figure methodology for intermediate and long term investment. I firmly believe in the irrefutable law of supply and demand. I have been trading stocks for two years and options for one year. However, I am a PhD Candidate in chemistry who is planning to graduate by the end of this year, so my background is slightly different than most traders/investors.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently looking for a job.
Currently, there are no book details for Robinson Roacho.
Latest Comments more »
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »