Robinson Roacho

View Robinson Roacho's Comments BY TICKER:
  • MBIA Is A Zombie Slowly Being Resurrected [View article]
    Point and Figure (demand and supply) says that there is more supply than demand, so I am happy short $-)
    Sep 11, 2013. 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Re-Examine The Business Model Of These Companies [View article]
    I will dig on Server & Tools, and I will get back to you with another article! Thank you very much for the suggestion.
    Aug 5, 2013. 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I do agree on the benchmark results, but so far is the best we have. We will have to wait until the official results. Cheers buddy!
    Aug 4, 2013. 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Dividend Disappointment: Don't Panic - Yet [View article]
    in fact I just submitted an article elsewhere talking about the significant free cash flow expansion of the previous quarter. Something not mentioned here, but wadda I kno! :)
    Aug 4, 2013. 12:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Dividend Disappointment: Don't Panic - Yet [View article]
    Hehe, Good luck "investing" in INTC. It seems like the bank would give more returns overtime in a CD account, lol.
    Aug 4, 2013. 12:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Commodities Today: Stock Rallies Taking Place In Numerous Sectors [View article]
    I went long MCP friday, and SLW a couple of weeks ago... There is always market rotation :)
    Jul 29, 2013. 12:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Be Concerned About The Dividend Offer From Enerplus? [View article]
    Of course, when I write this article, I do not mean buy this tomorrow morning. All I mean is, if you believe there is a good entry, at least the dividend aspect of the company is relatively safe.
    Jun 4, 2013. 11:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    In that case, you may argue that Natural gas prices have not gained appreciation either because they are so down from $10. However, they are up 100% from last year. It depends on perception. I believe this article talks about post-dividend cut.
    Jun 4, 2013. 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Copa: A Regional Airline With A Solid Business Model [View article]
    Hello Hanneorla,

I will try and write an updated version of the article. It seems like I left some stuff out since I was young back when I wrote it. I believe it was the third article I wrote. I will keep you updated.

Thank you for the comment and the suggestion.
    Jun 4, 2013. 12:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Airline Stocks Beating The S&P In 2013 [View article]
    I left her down at 2%.... le tme see.
    May 20, 2013. 04:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of Coal [View article]
    What do you mean Nat gas prices have not increased? and thank you for your best wishes.
    May 3, 2013. 12:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of Coal [View article]
    Thank you very much for your contribution. I will definitely look into your strategy. I am also trying to make money here.
    May 3, 2013. 12:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of Coal [View article]
    All right, in this game.... only time will tell... But people are not seeing how bad Coal is... The same will happen with oil eventually. Will go down to zero.
    May 2, 2013. 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of Coal [View article]
    I disagree with your point of view. Do you think retail investors like myself who play 500 bucks on the play can keep the stocks going down against an institution who has probably 2 million invested in the stock? I do not think so. Also check BTU, its short float ratio is only 4%. What do you make of that?
    May 2, 2013. 04:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment