View as an RSS Feed
View Rocco Pendola's Articles BY TICKER:
Marissa Mayer Knows What Yahoo Needs, Critics Have No Clue
- Ignore mindless M&A chatter on Yahoo.
- Snapchat could represent a wise investment by Marissa Mayer; no more, no less.
- Long-term investors take note - Yahoo's future is all about premium programming attracting premium advertising.
Forget Alibaba, Let's Talk About Yahoo
- The Board didn't hire Marissa Mayer to count the beans Yahoo's core business collects.
- Mayer will not spend proceeds from the Alibaba IPO on M&A just for the sake of spending them.
- Yahoo must differentiate itself in the streaming video space.
- Mayer can exploit the largely untapped music industry for new revenue via live concert streaming.
- Yahoo Should Have Listened To Steve Jobs
- Yahoo's Lack of Focus: Certainly a Downer