Rocco Pendola

View Rocco Pendola's Comments BY TICKER:
  • What I Will Do When The Market Corrects Or Crashes [View article]
    Yes. I hope you held and bought when it was a steal under $10.
    May 25 11:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Banking Massive Pandora Gains, Getting Aggressive With Lululemon [View article]
    LULU will be fine. Buying opportunity. It pulls an AAPL with guidance every quarter.
    Jun 7 12:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM To Liberty: Not So Fast [View article]
    Gee whiz. I wonder what will happen next?
    Jun 1 03:12 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    Hey man, you've got it all figured out. Why bother with a clueless soul such as myself?

Have a wonderful weekend.
    May 27 03:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    he did not avoid it. neither has Westergren.

they can do nothing until the time comes. they will have leverage at that point (they already do now) and they will attempt to use it. they agree with the system of paying royalties. they just think it needs to be more equitable. I am not sure what else you expect from them. for now, it is what it is.
    May 25 05:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    Cost basis is $10.15. Just wrote June $12 calls against my position. Odds favor some stagnation or downside. It's on about 4/5 of the position so if they get called away I am still long and I take about a 20% gain. Works for me.
    May 25 11:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buying Nokia Below $3 Is Like Buying Ford Below $2 [View article]
    Excellent work. How this is not an Editors' Pick I will never know.

Solid analogies. I would just add that the MSFT thing feels like more than a partnership to me.
    May 25 11:24 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    "1. Pandora's Music Genome technology has to be extremely good to gain such high growth in listener hours.."

I saw the operation live. It's incredible. It would blow your mind if you saw just how extensive it is.

That 10 to 20K buy is a local car dealer. Deals with the likes of Intel and such certainly come in at a much different level.
    May 25 02:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    It's not additional content.

Joe -- quit while you're not too far behind. You have no idea what's going on here. None.
    May 25 02:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Not really. I actually think they're pretty different markets.

I do not consider LULU "luxury" in the traditional sense of the word. It seems to me that while LULU might get some luxury shoppers, it does not necessarily cross over all that much with the heritage luxury brands.

LULU has the upper-end customer, but they're not necessarily the standard "luxury" shopper if that makes sense.
    May 24 07:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    Don't even try reasoning with these people. Just take comfort in knowing they represent a tiny fraction of the readership.
    May 24 06:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Great synopsis. I agree completely. You get it.
    May 24 06:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]

And "if you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation."
    May 24 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    Name names. Get specific. Otherwise, you're irrelevant just like the rest of the SIRI longs.
    May 24 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora Goes On The Offensive, Takes It To Traditional Radio [View article]
    ARB is dead money.

And I am not sure why you are able to come on here and spam us with your Website 900 times now.
    May 24 01:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment