Rocco Pendola

View Rocco Pendola's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    Lucas-- read my article history on AAPL and on options. You are barking up the wrong tree, unarmed, without any idea whatsoever of who I am, what I do, and how I think about the issues here. A little research goes a long way, especially when you want to take a peer to task.
    May 17, 2012. 02:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Ford, Even If You Are A Long-Term Investor [View article]
    I can vouch for this.

My boy has brought home several: http://bit.ly/KEepux
    May 17, 2012. 02:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    I do appreciate the comment. Understand, though, that I agree and live by everything you say here. I did not make these AAPL trades in real life; in fact, in the simulated account, they were billed as 'counterintuitive" trades, meaning that they went against what I really thought I should do.

I did this to illustrate a point. It just so happened to go off without a hitch.
    May 17, 2012. 02:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To Hit The Exits [View article]
    It's expected. There was a better than 50% chance it would give some back today.
    May 17, 2012. 02:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    I don't think you have grasped the point of this article or the entire exercise. But I appreciate your comment nonetheless. Carry on and I wish you the best.
    May 17, 2012. 02:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To Hit The Exits [View article]
    I would be cautious ahead of earnings. It could give the 40% back faster than it added it on. That said, I am still buying regularly. The long-term story is more intact than ever.
    May 17, 2012. 02:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To Hit The Exits [View article]
    There's a reason why you're Clark Kent -- one of the most prolific writers in the Webosphere.

Nice article.

If Mel does not remove his ego from the situation, this might become a penny stock again.
    May 17, 2012. 01:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    I am not the only one taking note. Eric Savitz at Forbes: http://t.co/vt7L8zTs
    May 17, 2012. 01:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    No worries. That's all it's meant to be really. Thank you.
    May 17, 2012. 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    No worries. Feel free.

I have been pretty clear in my case on AAPL. It's playing out before our eyes. Tim Cook will engineer a shift from greatness to mere "goodness."
    May 17, 2012. 01:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Thanks Apple For Killing My Portfolio [View article]
    I am not sure what I am "twisting." When the stock hit its highs, I was told I was a fool for expressing caution on some of the trades people were emailing and leaving comments to ask about. I mean, these things happened.

I am just illustrating the shape those trades are in now. That's all.

We have a difference of opinion re: Jobs, obviously, and that's fine, but it's not about "twisting" anything.
    May 17, 2012. 01:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Buy Pandora Ahead Of Earnings? [View article]
    They'll come back on a dip.

It's a great run, no doubt. 38.3% off its all-time low, but it could reverse even faster. It's still all about the long-term.

Thanks for the comment. Best of luck.
    May 15, 2012. 07:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Executive Out, Massive Insider Buy: What's Going On? [View article]
    I have been for months. But the key word in my previous comment is "owned." Past tense.
    May 11, 2012. 09:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Executive Out, Massive Insider Buy: What's Going On? [View article]
    I am not short Netflix. Technically I never was. I owned puts.
    May 11, 2012. 04:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment