View as an RSS Feed
Pinion Uncovered: The Next Open-Pit In Nevada?
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp. recently published its maiden NI43-101 resource estimate on its 100% owned Pinion Deposit near Newmont's Emigrant Mine on the Carlin Trend in Nevada.
- With 1.5 million oz gold, the resource estimate turned out bigger than expected as the phase-1 drill program was designed to confirm the historic resource estimate (around 840,000 oz gold).
- The phase 2 drilling program starts any day and is designed to further increase Pinion's resource until the end of the year.
- Mining giants like Newmont, Barrick, Agnico-Eagle or Goldcorp may have an interest in taking over Pinion in the future.
Gold Standard Ventures: How 1 Drill Hole Could Discover 1 Million-Plus Ounces Of Gold
- Yesterday, Gold Standard Ventures Corp. released the first assays from the phase-1 drill program on the Pinion Gold Oxide Deposit on the Carlin Trend in Nevada.
- Hole PIN14-05, which we discussed in our last article, showed significant gold mineralisation in the lower breccia which is an unexpected surprise as the entire deposit may be mineralized as.
- If the entire deposit is mineralized in the lower breccia, some 1 million ounces of gold could be added to the total resource. Phase-2 will prove that case.
- The next round of drill assays is expected to be released shortly as the maiden NI43-101 resource estimate is scheduled for July.
Gold Standard Ventures: Uncovering The Mysterious Beauty Of The Pinion Gold Oxide Deposit
- During first half of 2014, Gold Standard Ventures Corp. succeeded in acquring 100% of the Pinion Gold Oxide Deposit on the Carlin Trend in Nevada.
- A few weeks ago, phase-1 drilling started on Pinion to update the historic resource estimate (approximately 840,000 oz @ 0.9 g/t Au) into NI43-101 standards and potentially increase it.
- We were on site to inspect current drilling and made some interesting findings and interpretations. We expect the release of drill results any day now.
Gold Standard Ventures: The Secret Of The 4th Gold Window On The Carlin Trend Being Disclosed
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp. successfully consolidated and acquired the Pinion Deposit on the Carlin Trend a few weeks ago.
- Last week, drilling started on Pinion in order to upgrade and potentially expand the historic resource into NI43-101 compliant standards.
- The Pinion Deposit is an oxide gold deposit right at the surface and amenable for heap leaching.
- Uranium Is Ready To Roar Back
- A Grocery Store Full Of Critical Commodities Opening Up In Quebec
- Knocking Out Misleading Statements In The Rare Earth Space
- Highest Uranium Values Ever Detected In The Athabasca Basin
- The Knock-Out Criteria For Rare Earth Element Deposits: Cutting The Wheat From The Chaff
- No Dead-Cat Bounce - A Dead-Serious Warning From Uranium
- Athabasca Basin - The Place To Be For The Upcoming Uranium Boom
Interview With Gold Standard Ventures' Chief Geologist David C. Mathewson
Oct. 23, 2013 • 3 Comments
- Santacruz: A New Silver Producer On The Rise
- Follow The Money - Latin America Is The Place To Be
- The Commodity Megatrend
- The Silver Megathrust
- Nevsun At The Golden Apex