View as an RSS Feed
View Roger Ehrenberg's Articles BY TICKER:
Buybacks Vs. Dividends: Focusing On The Long-Term
on Mon, Nov 28, 2011 • 84 Comments
The Case for Derivatives
on Tue, Nov 11, 2008 • 11 Comments
Insights from a Derivatives Salesman
on Sun, Nov 9, 2008 • 29 Comments
A Few Guiding Principles for President-Elect Obama
on Thu, Nov 6, 2008 • 9 Comments
The Plague of Short-Termism
on Tue, Nov 4, 2008 • 9 Comments
Why TARP Has Failed
on Tue, Nov 4, 2008 • 6 Comments
- In Defense of the U.S. Taxpayer: End Deferred Compensation and Its Tax Subsidy
Quantitative Trading: It's Been Rough, But Better Times Are Ahead
on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 • Comment!
Will Volatility Be Embedded in the System for a Generation?
on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 • 4 Comments
7 Steps To Restore Functioning Markets
on Mon, Oct 27, 2008 • 22 Comments
Is the Media Actually Fomenting Current Market Volatility?
on Fri, Oct 24, 2008 • 10 Comments
Bailed-Out Banker Compensation: A PR Disaster in the Making?
on Thu, Oct 23, 2008 • 7 Comments
- Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, Citadel: Earnings Troubles All Around
1930's Redux? Possible Global Post-Meltdown Scenarios
on Wed, Oct 15, 2008 • 2 Comments
First Thoughts on the Fed Plan
on Tue, Oct 14, 2008 • 10 Comments
Surviving the Financial Nuclear Winter
on Tue, Oct 7, 2008 • 36 Comments
- Time to End Government Dickering Before It's Too Late
Why Startups Needn't Be Depressed
on Tue, Sep 30, 2008 • 1 Comment
Why Have Things Gone So Wrong?
on Tue, Sep 30, 2008 • 8 Comments
- What is Hank Paulson Thinking?
Re-Invigorate Main Street, Instead of Bailing Out Wall Street
on Thu, Sep 25, 2008 • 12 Comments
- Portfolio Transparency Is Not Optional
- Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs Choose Life: What Kind of Life Will It Be?
- Robin Hood in Reverse: In Defense of the U.S. Taxpayer
We've Crossed the Line from Capitalism to Socialism
on Sun, Sep 21, 2008 • 58 Comments
- New Attack Plan: Bring Back RTC on a Grand Scale
- The Paulson Doctrine: An Uncertain Prescriptive for Uncertain Times
- Investment Banking 2.0: Think Small
- BofA, Lehman, AIG: The New Financial Realities
- Lehman: Dead Firm Walking
Change on the Horizon for Alternative Asset Management Industry
on Sun, Sep 7, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Lehman Follows Good Bank/Bad Bank to Redemption