View as an RSS Feed
View Roger Ehrenberg's Articles BY TICKER:
- The Unfair Treatment of Certain Common Equity Holders
- Back to the Future: Are Banks Finally Getting Religion?
- Merrill's Restructuring: Needs Better Disclosure
- Banking Sector: Band-Aids Just Won't Do It
An Open Letter to the Next US President
Jul. 9, 2008 • 9 Comments
- FAS 157: Blackstone and Its Banker Buddies Have It Wrong
Variable Prepaid Forward Contract Draws IRS Ire: Why Now?
Jun. 11, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Bank Holding Company Stockholders: Greater Dilution Awaits
Bernanke Admits the Dollar Does Matter
Jun. 5, 2008 • 2 Comments
Hedge Fund Fees and Liquidity: Setting it Straight
Jun. 1, 2008 • 4 Comments
Does SPAC Spell SCAM?
May. 18, 2008 • 2 Comments
The Pitfalls of Quarterly Hedge Fund Redemptions
May. 9, 2008 • Comment!
- Sun / KKR: The Deal That Telegraphed Today's Private Equity Market
- Are Mega Funds Making Trigger-Happy Investing Decisions?
- Hedge Funds: A Look Back at My 2-Year Predictions
- Microsoft/Yahoo Deal: It's Time to Get Serious, Steve
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- A Look Back At the Blackstone IPO
- Alternative Investment: Multi-Strategy vs. Single-Strategy Approaches
- On Valuation, Frayed Nerves and Liquidity
- Have Recent Crises Blown a Hole Through Modern Financial Theory?
- Fed Capitulates To Bear Stearns: Sorry State of Affairs
- The Fed: On the Cusp of Moral Hazard
- 3 Articles That Probe How Wall Street Functions (or Doesn't)
- Let's Wait Before Annointing Bernanke "Slayer of the Evil Commodities Bubble"
- Watch Out For More Bouncing Dead Cats
- Fed Will Do What It Takes To Push Bear Deal Through
- Did JP Morgan Overpay For Bear Stearns?
- The Bear Necessities: Law of the Jungle Rules
8 Market Trends For the Next Few Years
Mar. 9, 2008 • 18 Comments
- Microsoft: People In Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones (At Google)
Support For Harmonizing Global Regulations
Mar. 6, 2008 • 4 Comments