View as an RSS Feed
View Roger Ehrenberg's Articles BY TICKER:
- TheStreet.com Acquires Stockpickr: A Web 2.0 Success Story
Finance Blogs Beating Mainstream Media To The Punch
on Apr 20, 2007 • 1 Comment
- When Will Microsoft Own Up to the XBox 360 Bomb?
David Rubenstein On An Imminent Carlyle IPO
on Apr 17, 2007 • 1 Comment
- Citigroup's Purchase of Old Lane: Executive Recruitment Run Amok?
- Google's Venture Capital Misadventures
- Executive Compensation vs. Business Operations: Does Transparency Pay?
- Goldman Sachs: More Transparency Would Boost Share Value
- Shareholder Activism At Motorola: The Power Of Free Markets
Hedge Fund DE Shaw Does It The Right Way
on Mar 30, 2007 • Comment!
The Straight Dope on Hedge Funds and Managed Accounts
on Mar 29, 2007 • Comment!
- AppleTV: Huge Opportunity, But Not a Slam-Dunk
- Apple For Enterprise: Yes, Change Does Happen
- Private Equity Leaders: Seeing the Big Picture
- KKR's Sun Investment: Good for Company, Bad for Investors?
- Nintendo vs. Sony: Like Atari vs. Betamax All Over Again
- Implications of A Blackstone IPO
- James Surowiecki on the XM/SIRI Merger: Define Competition More Broadly
- Majesco: Losing Its Cool to the Powerful Online Gaming Model
- Excess Cash: Apple's Strategic Tool
- Howard Stringer of Sony: The Corporate Version of Britney Spears?
- Internet Television: Who Will Win The Day?
- Sirus/XM Merger Could Create An Ad-Driven Google In The Sky
- Can Starbucks Remain a Success Story?
- XM/Sirius Merger: Defending Mel Karmazin
- The Jury is Out on the Sirius/XM Merger
- Can Baidu Survive Google's Ferocious Uppercut?
"Best Ideas" Hedge Funds: Opening a Pandora's Box of Potential Problems
on Feb 21, 2007 • Comment!
- Does EA Deserve the Hype? Wii'll See
Activist Hedge Funds: Conviction a Prerequisite to Reward
on Feb 20, 2007 • Comment!
- Toyota Still Hasn't Crossed the Finish Line
- Challenging the Toyota Way: How to "Think Global and Act Local"