Roger F. Goodrich
I have been investing for 40 years. My wife and I retired 24 years ago and currently manage our portfolios. Our sole income is derived from these portfolios and Social Security. I have a BEE from Clarkson University (1958) and a MSEE from University of Arizona (1966).
- Description: Retiree.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Roger F. Goodrich.
Currently, there are no blog details for Roger F. Goodrich.
Currently, there are no book details for Roger F. Goodrich.
Latest Comments more »
- Craig: Very interesting 2 a... on The Trade-Off Between Dividend Growth, Current ...
- Hardog:Thanks for the reply... on Chowder Rule Vs. Figure Of Merit
- R.Fitz:Thanks for the comme... on Dividend Growth Investing - The End Game
- C:Thanks for the comments.I... on Trade Down On Yield Without Losing Income
- My pleasure. on Dividend Growth Investing - The End Game
Latest comments on Roger F.'s Articles