This user currently has no profile.
I have been investing for 40 years. My wife and I retired 24 years ago and currently manage our portfolios. Our sole income is derived from these portfolios and Social Security. I have a BEE from Clarkson University (1958) and a MSEE from University of Arizona (1966).
- Description: Retiree.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Buy And Switch Beats Buy And Hold, Part 2 http://seekingalpha.com/a/1in0x Oct 8, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- If one compares the price h... on A Diversified, High-Income, Lower-Risk CEF Port...
- John:Thanks for the researc... on A Diversified, High-Income, Lower-Risk CEF Port...
- Stanford Chemist:Wow, this ... on Higher Dividends With Less Risk (Part 3): Globa...
- SDS:I have been thinking mo... on Buy And Switch Beats Buy And Hold
- varan:Thanks for the commen... on Buy And Switch Beats Buy And Hold, Part 2
Latest comments on Roger F. Goodrich's Articles