Roger F. Goodrich
This user currently has no profile.
I have been investing for 40 years. My wife and I retired 24 years ago and currently manage our portfolios. Our sole income is derived from these portfolios and Social Security. I have a BEE from Clarkson University (1958) and a MSEE from University of Arizona (1966).
- Description: Retiree.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- SFC:Thanks for the interest... on Annaly Capital Management: Shocking Price Action
- David:I don't think Monte C... on Dividend Growth Investing: A Better Way To Carr...
- OKW:Thank you for sharing y... on My Income Portfolio Of 30: 2nd Half Of 2013 Review
- I have been retired for ove... on Dividend Growth Investing: A Better Way To Carr...
- Tom:Thanks for writing the ... on ALPS Plans EM Dividend Dogs ETF
Latest comments on Roger F.'s Articles