Roger Lucas

View Roger Lucas' Comments BY TICKER:
  • China Sky One Medical: How Can Anyone Doubt Its Integrity, Growth and Valuation? [View article]
    CSKI seemed to allow ACPG's connection to elapse for a couple months. Perhaps, it no longer served a purpose. Then, it was necessary for CSKI to hire a lawyer to represent ACPG in the MSPC trial and ACPG was made current again. Since it is current at this time, I have not persued it.
    Stanley Hao's email address is on CSKI's website if you wish to ask him.
    Aug 6 03:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Actually, the stock dropped from a high of $25 to $2.
    Three short sellers and a short fund invested in a CSKI short position about 3 years ago that totaled $20 million dollars.
    They jointly began making up outrageous accusations about faulty products, secret subsidiaries, self-dealing, fraudulant accounts, false claims of every kind, etc... Negative articles, stories, and posting were rampant. Each short seller back up the claims of the others. CSKI newswire denials received little publicity.
    In three years, none of the accusations were ever proven.
    After a two year investigation, the SEC found no corruption of any kind at CSKI. Meanwhile, shareholders had dumped CSKI stock like it was on fire.
    The main short seller, John Bird proudly said, "it was like taking candy from a baby". He made millions. Hundreds of millions of shareholder value was lost. The SEC did nothing.
    Aug 5 09:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    This is so cool- PLEASE READ

I pride myself on being a researcher, not a writer. I was actually surprised to have my article published, I am sure it was for content, not my writing abilities.
    I noticed immediately after I posted “Add it Up” both Ian Bezek & Milkweed jumped on me only two minutes apart. I also notice both had hundreds of posts, not normal for most posters so I looked at what stocks each had commented on. The stocks below are on both of their lists by their names. It is easy to check it for yourself. I further looked and found the comments on each stock from these two always agreed. Some of these are popular stocks but the only pink stocks chosen by both are CHBT.PK and FUQI.PK. Neither chose to comment on any other pink stocks and both had basically the same posts.

AA, AAPL, AMGB, AMZN, BAC, BRK.A, BRK.B, CBEH, CHBT.PK, CELM, C, CAGC, CCME, CELM, CEU, CGA, CHBT.PK, CHNG, CSCO, CSKI, DBC, FUQI.PK,GOOG, GS, LIWA, MCD, MRK, MSFT, NTFX, OIL, ORCL, PFE, QQQ, RIMM, SIRI,T, WFC, YONG

I am certain that Ian Bezek and Milkweed are the same person and he or she is a paid shill for you guess who. This stock manipulation has been going on in CSKI for years.
    Again, where is the SEC?

If I can detect this subterfuge, what’s the odds CSKI could hide from me for 5 years.
    Aug 3 12:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Milkweed,

Could you think for yourself for just one minute and not repeat your brainwashing.
    The annual TCM market is $450 Billion Dollars. Sixty percent of Chinese people only utilize TCM, twenty percent use both TCM and western medicine and twenty percent use only western medicine. Ninety five percent of all Chinese hospitals use traditional medicine to some degree.
    Paying $36 million for 30 year use of 115 square mile mountain range in the heart of the best growing area in China is an incredible bargain especially in a raw material crisis.

Milkweed, let me explain this so you can understand it. TCM means Traditional Chinese Medicine which means roots, barks, herbs, leaves, fungus, and berries that grow in the big forest in the mountains. Some of these growing things are rare and very expensive. This is not like the corn pone and white lightning you grew up on.

yeinjee.com/asianpop/3.../

Why am I sure Milkweed is jumping up and down right now yelling “I’m not listening, I’m not listening, I’m not listening”?

Actually, these guys are helping me a lot to explain stuff I didn’t have space for in my article.
    Aug 2 11:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Guys,
    John Bird spent a minimum of $500,000 on his trial against CSKI's auditor.(lawyers going over 32,000 pages?) Why won't Bird send someone to Harbin to photograph the non-existent building. I am sure he could even hire someone over the phone. CSKI publishes the addresses of each subsidiary. Could it be Bird knows the building exist, the products exist, the employees exist,and the cash exists.
    Interesting that I cannot make a post without being attacked. Can readers see the deviousness of this short seller? This is how John Bird has controlled the media around CSKI for three years. John uses so many aliases you never know who you are talking too. Not suprising, within 9 minutes of my post, I was attacked twice. Where is the SEC?
    Aug 2 04:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Add it Up

CSKI has $48 million plus in cash with 16 million shares outstanding. That is approx. $3.00 in cash per share.

CSKI has 485,000 sq. ft in modern office, warehouse, and laboratory space with no mortgages. At a ridiculous estimated valuation of $100 per sq.ft., the empty buildings would be worth $48 million. Another $3.00 per share.

I can only make a wild guess that the modern office, production, and laboratory equipment in all 5 locations is worth another dollar per share.

CSKI has recently paid $36 & 7 million dollars cash for two new leases. That’s $43 million dollars or another $2.60 per share.

So far, that’s $9.60 per share in hard assets.

In addition, what is the valuation of CSKI’s drugs, products, licenses, & clinical trials? $100,000,000? $200,000,000? I don’t know.

What premium do you pay for a company that has grown 1000% in 5 years?

This is why this stock climbed to over $25 per share. I believe there is adequate proof these assets are still increasing. CSKI will pay your travel expenses to prove it to you. It is laughable that one paranoid from Texas can convince so many that it is raining on the moon
    Aug 2 02:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Milkweed,
    I don’t know if you don’t get it or don’t want to get it. Bird’s whole complaint against MSPC revolved around the legal definition of “License and Patent”. Yes, 12b required Bird’s attorneys to prove MSPC knowingly and fraudulently misinformed shareholders which they didn’t do and the case was dismissed using this reason.
    However, Bird has already caused 6 postponements of this action. The dismissal for being frivolous was coming up next. The Judge simply kicked this insult to our legal system to the curb at his first opportunity.
    Aug 1 09:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Milkweed, I always appreciate the opportunity to aid the ill informed. At issue is seven drugs that CSKI classified as patented drugs in 2008 and worth $15 million dollars when actually they were licensed drugs worth $15 million dollars. There is no difference in China but there is in the US and CSKI is a US Company. In early 2009, CSKI made a correction and began calling these drugs licensed instead of patented. The bottom line on all financials never changed.
    Moore Stephens PC believed it was not worth restating the 2008 annual report over this nit picking but Bird wanted the negative publicity a restatement would bring. The Judge clearly saw the absurdity and agreed with MSPC. The Judge disposed of Bird’s frivolous case as efficiently as possible. Mr. Bird can refile if he feels justice wasn't done. I'll bet he won't.
    John Bird published at least 100 different accusation of fraud directed at China Sky One Medical in the past 2 ½ years. It was Mr. Bird’s choice “who to sue”. It was Mr. Bird’s choice as to “what fraudulent charges, if any, he could substantiate”. Why didn’t Mr. Bird stand behind even one of his accusations and sue CSKI for fraud.
    Milkweed, four year of posting on the Yahoo boards, you know I don’t lie.
    Jul 31 07:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    A couple of interesting additional links

yeinjee.com/asianpop/3.../

www.smallcapnetwork.co.../
    Jul 31 03:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Agustom,
    It takes a while to live down a scandal, even one that was created only for profit.
    CSKI is a high risk/high reward stock. It is not Apple or Muni Bonds. This may not be your kind of investment.
    I believe after 3 years of very intense scrutiny someone should have found something wrong with this company? ("if it was there") Investors are now starting to look at this company with new eyes. The short position in CSKI has dropped from 2.1 million shares to 1.35 million shares in 10 weeks. I believe this month will be the major turning point in CSKI.
    Jul 30 06:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Augustom,
    I think your method of research and reaction served you well as an Apple investor. However, in a very small cap stock like CSKI, I think one man can make a difference.
    You believed in your DD and invested accordingly. That is exactly what I did with CSKI starting over 5 years ago. I put CSKI’s financials under a microscope. I researched everything possible about CSKI. I have been in regular communication with the original CEO of Comet Technologies (CSKI’s RTO Company). I have had exstensive communications with CSKI’s board over several years. I confirmed their products were being sold all over China. I even personally found their products being sold in the Philippines. I spent hundreds of hours on the internet using Google translator to totally understand this company. I know the job openings, the employees receiving stock options, the new equipment recently purchased, the size of each subsidiary down to the square foot, and much more. This company is real.
    I began buying CSKI stock in 2006 at $6.00 a share. I watched this stock climb as I expected to over $20.
    In 2009, a group of “bandits” showed up using words like Shoddy, Fraud, and Crooked and making accusations I absolutely knew were untrue. I needed to learn how to fight back. I am sorry, but I won’t run from liars, cheats , & thieves.
    Roger Lucas
    Jul 30 02:10 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Sky One Medical: Debunking Allegations of Fraud [View article]
    Anyone familar with CSKI's recent $36 million dollar forest lease and $7.3 million dollar Song Bei land lease would realize that CSKI needs their $48 million in cash to develop these two properties. They need to build a raw materials processing plant and have broken ground in Song Bei to consolidate the company's subsidiaries and R&D in this prime location. The history of this company has been growth through R&D and acquisitions. It makes little sense for the company to postpone their expansion and growth to please anxious shareholders and critics.
    Jul 28 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Sky One Medical: Impressive Results Are Suspect [View article]
    If you belive CSKI has the $30 million forest lease and the $7.3 Million Song Bei lease - What will they use for cash to develop those assets if the do a buyback or dividend?
    Jul 25 12:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Sky One Medical: Impressive Results Are Suspect [View article]
    In 2010 CSKI purchased two new 6 story buildings for $13 million in cash.
    In 2010 CSKI spent $36 million in cash for a 30 year forest lease.
    In 2010 CSKI spent $20 million on research. This money was taken from 2010 earnings, no loans and no stock issues. Details are in CSKI's 10K.

These are verified and audited cash expenditures. Why is this not mentioned in the article?
    May 20 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • China Mass Media: Between CCTV and a Hard Place [View article]
    CSKI's inventory turnover has been over 35 for the last three years, about average for the industry. The 7 day turnover was published by John Bird when he selectively choose only "December's numbers" for 07 & 08, not yearly averages which were many times higher. Why would you repeat a proven falsehood?
    The savings on advertising is due to a unique distribution method. Similar to Avon, there are 1200 sales people selling to family and friends in smaller towns & villages. CSKI's products are still sold on 30,000 drug stores.
    I also ask, "what boots on the ground" did you have in China? Nothing in your article reflects any indepth research.
    You whole article smells of John Bird and incompetent research.
    May 19 11:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment