View as an RSS Feed
View Roger Nusbaum's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ADRU, AGD, AMT, ANF, ANZBY, ASXFF, AU, AUNZ, BAB, BBK, BCS, BCYPF, BIK, BITCOIN, BP, BSAC, BWV, C, CAT, CCJ, CHIM, CHL, COH, CORN, CVY, CYB, DBA, DBC, DBV, DELL, DENT, DGT, DIA, DNDN, DOW, DRGS, DVY, EEF-OLD, EEM, EFA, EGPT, ENY, EPP, EPRO, EQL, ERO, ETJ, EWA, EWD, EWL, EWM, EWO, EWS, EWZ, FDC, FFD, FISN, FMO, FONE, FOXH, FPX, FXA, FXB, FXE, FXI, FXS, FXSG, GCF, GDX, GE, GII, GLD, GM, GNAT, GOOG, GPS, GRMN, GSY, HAGRF, HDGI, HLF, HQL, IDV, IEF, IGD, IGE, IIF, IJX, ISL, ITOT, IXP, IYE, IYW, JJU, JNJ, JNK, JOF, KO, KOL, MBI, MCN, MCP, MIC, MNA, MO, MON, MSP, MYTAY, NBIX, NDAQ, NEM, NFLD, NFLX, NLY, NMX, NUVO, NYX, NZTCY, OLA, OSTK, OTP, PBP, PCL, PCP, PCY, PEK, PFF, PGF, PGX, PHK, PHO, PLND, POZN, PRF, PSK, PSP, PTR, QAI, QQQ, RDDC, RKH, RSX, RWR, RWX, SBUX, SCHW, SDS, SDY, SLX, SNP, SOIL, SPY, STO, SU, TELK, TGR, THRK, TIP, UDN, URA, USO, UTH, VIXH, VWSYF, WDFC, WETF, WIP, WMT, WPS, XLE, XLF, XLY, YHOO, YUKOY
- The Big Picture for the Week of June 26, 2011
- The Debate Over 'Active' and 'Passive' Investing Rages On
- Hussman Strategic Growth Fund: Last Few Years Provide Great Learning Opportunity
- The Consensus Says 'Up!'
- Solid Rule for ETF Investors: There Are No Solid Rules
- Looking to 2011: Why All the Bullishness?
- Is the Fed Forcing Us Into Risk Assets?
- On Adding Alphas and Managing Betas in Your Portfolio
- 'Dollar Up Stocks Down' Will Likely Change Soon
- What We Learn From Trading Methods That Aren't for Us
- Smoothing Out the Market Ride
- Of Grantham, Roubini, and Saving vs. Performance
- S&P 500 at 600: Is It Possible?
- Can We Rely on Stock Prices Going Back Up?
- Getting Ready for... Anything
- The Lost Decade
- Two Comments on SPX and Currency ETFs
- Bear Markets Have Rallies Too
- This Is the Joy of Diversification
- Thank Goodness All the Issues Are Now Behind Us -- Not
- Stay Calm and Rational During This Selloff
- Bond Yields Are Rising - Trouble For Equities?
- Timing Market Turns Using SPX and BXM
- ETF Options as Proxies -- Easier Said Than Done
- What Happens When Big Money Leaves U.S. Markets
- The Markets Have Recovered! (I've Seen This Movie Before)
- Markets Back Off: Taking a Breather or Rolling Over?
- When to Get Back In - Q & A
- Why I Remain Defensive Despite the Current Market Rally
- Keeping Focused on the Bigger Picture
- Remember, We're Still Only Down a Little in 2006