Rogier van Vlissingen
This user currently has no profile.
Economist by training, and passionate student of the business scene, currently not an active investor, but engaged in several ventures, most prominently the economics and finance of renewable energy retrofits, and advising on real estate in light of renewable technology. Author, translator. My trading experience is more commodities than stocks. At one point I attempted and nearly succeeded in a $600 million breakup of a listed holding co in my native Holland in 1997, in an attempt to buy back a former family company. Focus on (green) energy, and REITS.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs
DaBx Demand Side Solutions We advise property owners on an integral approach to renewable energy retrofits, and long-term capital budgeting to achieve maximal asset appreciation. Renewable Energy retrofits, if done right, move energy from liabilities to assets in a building. Most current programs seek energy efficiency, and focus on ...More
marginal energy savings, which leads to capital destruction, because it prioritizes the wrong projects from a standpoint of long term asset values. We advise financiers on sound underwriting policy for underwriting of renewable energy retrofits.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- With proper economics, I.e.... on How Geothermal Heat Pumps Can Soar Like Solar
- Right on. Pity the poor New... on Argumentum Ad Hominem Shows Herbalife Desperation
- As long as you compare appl... on Solar City Earnings And How The Giga Factory Co...
- Here is 75- 78% efficient s... on Solar City Earnings And How The Giga Factory Co...
- The way I figure it, Solar ... on Solar City Earnings And How The Giga Factory Co...
Latest comments on Rogier's Articles