View as an RSS Feed
View Rohit Savant's Articles BY TICKER:
Gold And Real Interest Rates Are Virtually Uncorrelated
- Higher real interest rates do not necessarily mean lower gold prices.
- The reasons behind any interest rate increases, and the levels in real terms, are critical variables in whether any change in interest rates has a measurable effect on gold prices.
- Investors should not refrain from investing in gold now based on the expectation that higher rates will push gold prices lower.
- Stronger Gold In The Short Term
- Central Bank Gold Demand Is Not What It Seems
- Printing Money Does Not Equal Higher Gold
- Gold Cash Costs Set To Decline
- Gold's Near-Term Future: A Game Of Roulette
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Gold Secondary Supply: Saving Grace For Prices
- Gold: A Time To Buy
- Precious Metals: Weaker Times Ahead
- South African Labor Unrest And Its Impact On Platinum Group Metal Prices
- Gold Prices Could Rise Over The Remainder Of This Year
- Cautiously Optimistic On Palladium
- Impact Of U.S. Monetary Accommodation On The Dollar, Gold Prices