View as an RSS Feed
U.S. Money Velocity At Historic Low
on Mon, Oct 29, 2012 • 24 Comments
- Silver As A Protection Against The Powerful Socialists
Steve Keen: Dow To Drop 35%, Housing 40%?
on Tue, Jan 3, 2012 • 27 Comments
Foreign Demand May Support The Price Of Gold
on Mon, Jan 2, 2012 • 12 Comments
It's Not About The Banks
on Mon, Nov 21, 2011 • 2 Comments
What Long-Term Investment Might Act As A Safe Haven As Money Velocity Drops?
on Tue, Oct 11, 2011 • 9 Comments
- U.S. Credit Rating, The Peril Of Interest Rates And The Need For Wholesale Reform
- Should Americans Dump Their Dollars?
- Gold's Correlation to GDP and Debt: Why Some Gold Fever Is Just Bearishness on Everything Else
Gambling on Sovereign Default May Seriously Disrupt Equity, Bond Markets
on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 • Comment!
America's Debt, The Role of the State, And the Fight for Survival
on Tue, Jun 21, 2011 • 29 Comments
- It May Be Time to Ease Out of Cash
- Russell Napier and 'S&P 400'
- Why You Should Hold Cash Now and Buy Bonds When Rates Spike
Follow the Rich: Hold Cash Now, Buy Bonds When Interest Rates Rise
on Mon, Apr 18, 2011 • 20 Comments
U.S. Public Debt: When Will Foreigners Start to Walk Away?
on Tue, Mar 1, 2011 • 14 Comments
'Global Credit Warfare': China Preparing for a Treasury Bond Sell-Off?
on Sun, Feb 27, 2011 • 33 Comments
- Could the Dow Hit 4,500?
This Liquidity Will Soak Us All
on Mon, Feb 7, 2011 • 15 Comments
A Market Warning From Legendary Investment Consultant Harry Schultz
on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 • 11 Comments
- Doubts Growing Over U.K. Economy
How America Can Climb Out of Its Budget Hole
on Mon, Dec 27, 2010 • 19 Comments
Will Rising Interest Rates Crash the Market?
on Thu, Dec 23, 2010 • 12 Comments
- Barnes & Noble Is Far From Finished
Will Commodities Protect Investors in a Major Crisis?
on Sun, Dec 12, 2010 • 7 Comments
Correction Will Be Delayed Until After Bonuses Are Calculated
on Wed, Dec 8, 2010 • 1 Comment
Is Quantitative Easing the Cause of the Rally?
on Mon, Dec 6, 2010 • 11 Comments
- Has Gold Ended Its Bull Run?
- Saving the Euro: Throwing Good Money After Bad?
Debt Forgiveness May Be the Only Way Out for U.S.
on Mon, Nov 29, 2010 • 24 Comments
- Reasons to Be Fearful About the Stock Market