- 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- Methodology For Assessing Sustainability Of American Capital Agency's 16% Dividend Yield
- A Closer Look At Suburban Propane Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of 4QFY 2013
- A Closer Look At Regency Energy Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q3 2013
- A Closer Look At Targa Resources Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q3 2013
This user currently has no profile.
Ron Hiram currently manages investment portfolios and assists earlier stage companies in their capital raising efforts. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Cellnet Solutions, Ltd., a supplier of remotely managed networks of public wireless terminals providing voice as well as value-added data services in developing countries, from April 2008 until March 2010. From 2003 to May 2008, Mr. Hiram was a Managing Partner of Eurofund 2000 L.P., a venture capital fund focused on Israeli-related companies in the telecommunications, information technology and microelectronic spheres. Previously, from 2001-2002, Mr. Hiram co-headed TeleSoft Partners' investment activities in Israel. TeleSoft Partners is a Silicon Valley venture ...More capital fund focusing on companies developing telecommunication-related technologies. Between1994-2000, Mr. Hiram served as Managing Director and Partner at Soros Fund Management LLC ("Soros"), an international hedge fund in New York, devoting the bulk of his time to private equity investments. Prior to joining Soros, Mr. Hiram worked at Lehman Brothers for thirteen years (also in New York), most recently serving as Managing Director of a workout and restructuring group. Mr. Hiram has served on the boards of directors of companies publicly listed in the U.S., including Ulticom, Inc. since January 2000 and Comverse Technology, Inc. from 1985-1986 and from 2001-2006 (including as chairman of the board from May 2006 to December 2006). Mr. Hiram also served on the board of TASE listed E. Wardinon Ltd. (2005-2007) and on the boards of numerous privately held companies. Mr. Hiram received an M.B.A. from Columbia University in 1981 and a B.Comm. from the University of Natal, Durban, South Africa, in 1979.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Wise Analysis The website (www.wiseanalysis.com) explains how distributable cash flow (DCF) is defined and why it is important to analyze it and derive a sustainable measure of DCF. Results reported by MLPs are analyzed and comparisons of reported DCF to sustainable DCF, as well as of various coverage ratios, are ...More
generated. Simplified sources and uses of funds statements are presented to focus readers' attention on key cash flow items. The website also features general articles about MLPs and about other topics of interest to yield-focused investors.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The answer to your question... on A Closer Look At Buckeye Partners' Distributabl...
- Look at TRGP, WMB, PAGP, OKE on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- I continue to cover WPZ. Ca... on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- Yes.I did not do a detailed... on A Closer Look At Enterprise Products Partners' ...
- I have not looked at this s... on A Closer Look At Enterprise Products Partners' ...
Latest comments on Ron Hiram's Articles
- Value Doc on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- Concrete_Dovetail on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- picklesnickles4 on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- APeterman79 on 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- Ron Hiram on A Closer Look At Buckeye Partners' Distributabl...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »