This user currently has no profile.
Ron Sommer is chief financial officer at an institution of higher education in New York City. He has 35 years of financial management experience in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Sommer has also been a private investor for more than 30 years. He uses a ruled-based quantitative model. Visit his page at StockViews: http://www.stockviews.com/my-profile
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I have both owned owned TEV... on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries: What Others Are...
- I watch Bezeq in relation t... on A Long-Term View Of Cellcom Israel
- Hi Debbie,I think DISCA is ... on Scripps Networks Revisited
- The other aspect to conside... on Mazor Robotics And The Medical Revolution
- Gary,I note that you reprod... on Time To Get Out Of Universal Technical Institute