This user currently has no profile.
Ron Sommer was a chief financial officer at an institution of higher education in New York City. He has 35 years of financial management experience in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Sommer has also been a private investor for more than 30 years. He uses a ruled-based quantitative model. Visit his page at StockViews: http://www.stockviews.com/my-profile
- Description: CFO. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I have both owned owned TEV... on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries: What Others Are...
- I watch Bezeq in relation t... on A Long-Term View Of Cellcom Israel
- Hi Debbie,I think DISCA is ... on Scripps Networks Revisited
- The other aspect to conside... on Mazor Robotics And The Medical Revolution
- Gary,I note that you reprod... on Time To Get Out Of Universal Technical Institute
Latest comments on Ron Sommer's Articles