Ron Sommer is chief financial officer at an institution of higher education in New York City. He has 35 years of financial management experience in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Sommer has also been a private investor for more than 30 years. He uses a ruled-based quantitative model. Visit his blog: Measured Approach http://www.measuredapproach.wordpress.com/feed/)
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, there are no book details for Ron Sommer.
Latest Comments more »
- My data comes from Thomson ... on Teva Pharmaceuticals Is A Bitter Pill To Swallow
- Diamondblues,Your associati... on Israel - A Standout Among The OECD Economies
- The following is from Globe... on Given Imaging Up For Grabs
- The same people who pay the... on Creative Destruction And The Pharmaceutical Ind...
- As I understand it, there i... on Creative Destruction And The Pharmaceutical Ind...
Latest comments on Ron's Articles