This user currently has no profile.
Ronald Lindeboom is mostly a buy-and-hold investor and is the co-founder and CEO of CreativeCOW.net, the two-million visitor monthly peer-to-peer support network for media professionals working in film, broadcast, video and related crafts. In 2011, Lindeboom was named by FOLIO:, the leading magazine publishers trade journal, as one of the 2011 FOLIO: 40 publishers reinventing magazines for the future.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The point that you do not w... on Lilliput Slays Gulliver: ARM Vs Intel, And Why ...
- Ashraf Eassa: "I have ... on Lilliput Slays Gulliver: ARM Vs Intel, And Why ...
- I do not mean to sound disr... on Lilliput Slays Gulliver: ARM Vs Intel, And Why ...
- MSFT has long been a corpor... on Microsoft Still Doesn't Get It
- dwdallam: Your argument reg... on Microsoft Still Doesn't Get It