View as an RSS Feed
View Ronan Keenan's Articles BY TICKER:
Growing Pains For China's Financial System
- Recent corporate bond default in China is not cause for concern.
- Chinese leadership is allowing greater impact for market forces as it moves to more open financial system.
- This is in-line with its plans to create a more stable economic model.
- There will be more defaults ahead, but this is an expected part of the "opening up" process.
- Does The Keystone XL Pipeline Still Matter?
- Stocks At New Highs, But Keep The Champagne On Ice
- Weather-Impact Narrative Getting Confusing