Ross Snyder has served as Associate Principal Horn of the Omaha Symphony since 1998. Like a minor-league ballplayer, he has also had his "cup of coffee" with the symphonies of Houston, St. Louis and Chicago. Outside of his full-time gig, Mr. Snyder is adjunct faculty with the University of Nebraska-Omaha Department of Music. As a founding director, he served on the board of the Omaha Chamber Music Society (http://omahachambermusic.org) from 2000 to 2008, including several years as Executive Director. Mr. Snyder earned his Bachelors of Music and Arts degrees cum laude in performance and English at Rice University in 1994. Prior to moving to Nebraska in 1996, he was a member of the Civic Orchestra of Chicago ...More (http://www.cso.org). His primary teachers were Dale Clevenger and William VerMeulen. Ross and his wife, harpist Kathleen Wychulis, have two young daughters.
- Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Ross Snyder.
Currently, there are no blog details for Ross Snyder.
Currently, there are no book details for Ross Snyder.
Latest Comments more »
- Eliminate corporate income ... on Corporate Spending May Be The Key For The Next ...
- Ignorant question here - wh... on JPM's Proposed Physical Copper ETF Runs Into Op...
- Wow. Some thoughts:(1) The ... on BP, Exxon Mobil (XOM) and ConocoPhillips (COP) ...
- Innocent question - what am... on Oil Prices Already Causing Recession In Energy ...
- Capital intensity will be c... on Could Stocks Be Overvalued?