View as an RSS Feed
View Roy Manning III's Articles BY TICKER:
Quest Diagnostics Has An Improved Outlook After Summit Health Acquisition And $600 Million Refinancing
- Quest Diagnostics has had an exciting last few months.
- The article discusses recent acquisitions with the Summit Health takeover, the Solstas takeover, and the $600 Million refinancing.
- Stock Price Chart and Conclusions about the Earnings.
CareFusion Corporation's Recent Takeovers And Partnerships Promise A 20% Rise In Price
- CareFusion's background and a discussion of the sudden improvement in outlook for the company.
- CareFusion's P/E is improving and this should result in a higher future price.
- Recent takeovers and partnerships include Vital Signs, Vancive Medical Technologies, Caeserea Medical Electronics and Terumo distribution agreement; these takeovers should result in higher earnings.
- Lennar Corporation: The Spring Rally Is Here
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals: Update On Cancer Drugs
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Has Long-Term Potential
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals Has Great Potential
- Corcept Therapeutics: Korlym Is Available Now
- Apricus Biosciences; Vitaros Has Great Potential
- With Some Cost Cutting, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Would Look Great
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals Is Dramatically Increasing Profits
- A Great Year For PharmAthene
- Array Biopharma Inc. Offers Value And Upside Potential With Its Many Drugs
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Focus On Cancer May Pay Off
- ISTA Pharmaceuticals: Cost Cutting And A $9.10 A Share Takeover Offer From Bausch & Lomb
- Furiex Pharmaceutical's Coming Events Could Boost Stock Price
- Nymox's Enlarged Prostate Drug Shows Great Promise
- Pozen's Final Results On Ulcer Safe Aspirin Can Send Shares Soaring