View as an RSS Feed
View Rudy Martin's Articles BY TICKER:
Argentina Pins Hopes On Default Overtime To Win Against Creditors
- The Argentine debt restructure issue will not be resolved within U.S. courts or this year.
- The lesson for investors is that Frontier markets have limited market accessibility, small company size and low liquidity.
- Searching for higher returns leads investors to sometimes overpay for growth.
- Despite solid fundamentals for Latam internet - short/avoid overvalued MELI.
2014 Earnings Growth In Critical Care Zone
- Economic doldrums are setting in as stock market hits new highs.
- Focus on earnings beat misses the point - top-line revenue growth is anemic.
- U.S. equity market is priced to perfection and margin of safety is decreasing.
- Recent strength in materials sector bodes well for developing market investments in China and Latam.
U.S. Fed Tapering Road Has No Off-Ramp
- The economy is stuck in low interest rate mode and investors are betting against the U.S. Fed.
- 'The Perils of The Fed's Rules' leads to the unintended outcome state where the nominal interest rate and inflation rate are below target, and the economy is in a liquidity trap.
- Mutual fund investors, fearing limited upside and higher interest rates, are moving away from U.S. equities, pulling $6.3 billion out of U.S. funds in the first six months of year.
- The investor appetite for efficient-beta and outcome-oriented strategies is helping managers attract assets in new funds.
- Verizon Shareholders Lose Big In The Vodafone Deal