View Rupert Nicholson's Articles BY TICKER:
The U.S. Dollar: Strong Or Weak, Bear Or Bull?
- As the US economy gains momentum going into 2015, expect the US dollar bull rally to continue.
- After the payrolls report beat estimates, the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates in 2015.
- A narrowing US trade deficit and quantitative easing abroad are also fueling a strong dollar.
Be Careful When Buying Into The Oil Price Hype
- Oil prices might improve from current levels; however, they could just as easily decline.
- The 25% rig count decline is not necessarily indicative of a production decline. High production rigs (horizontal) have declined significantly less than low production (vertical) rigs.
- Technological advances are making costs of production cheaper and oil easier to extract.
- The oil price fall seems to be a natural correction in the market as at ~$55 a barrel demand and supply look set to meet in equilibrium.
- Exelon Corp.: A Limited Risk Investment With 40% Upside
- Capitalizing On Netflix's Share Inflation With A Potential 55% Short Sell Margin Play
- Short-Term Pain But Long-Term Gain For Shareholders In Alcoa
- Prospect Capital Corporation: A 12.38% Dividend With The Earnings To Cover The Expenses
- Is The Oracle Of Omaha Right To Hold Onto American Express?
- Ingram Micro: The Road From A Question Mark To A Star
- Look To Green Mountain Coffee Roasters For Value And Growth
- Is Netflix Really The Disaster Everyone Thinks It Is?
- France Telecom Is A Fantastic Dividend Opportunity
- Value Investors Should Take A Long Hard Look At FTI Consulting
- Is Navistar Primed For A Resurgence?
- ArcelorMittal: A Steel Maker With Solid Growth Potential And A 4.35% Dividend
- Telefonica Brasil: 4.61% Dividend With Great Prospects For Growth
- Safeway: Numerous Challenges Suggest Avoidance Is The Best Strategy
- Is Banco Santander Still Worth Buying At $7.75 Per Share?
- Is It Time To Buy Oracle?
- ZAGG: A Depressed Stock With High Growth Potential
- Microsoft Is Still An Attractive Option For Long-Term And Dividend Investors
- Now Is The Time To Buy Alcoa
- Intel: An Attractively Priced Tech Pick With A 4% Dividend
- Hewlett-Packard: From A Garage To The Top Of The World, But Is It Worth An Investment?
- Siemens: 1 European Stock You Should Be Buying
- Liquefied Natural Gas: The Future Of Royal Dutch Shell
- Lockheed Martin: Has It Flown Too High?
- Potential 50% Upside For Abercrombie & Fitch
- Monday's Tech Recap
- Frontier Communications: A 12% Dividend That's Just Too Good To Pass Up
- Activision Blizzard: A Wonderful Deal With A Steady Dividend
- Ford: An Iconic American Company
- Friday's Tech Recap